Diablo/Autologic...Chipmaster Revolution?

SolidSnake

Unleashing Hell
Established Member
I am just trying to gather information about this product before I have my car tuned with it. It's from the guys at Autologic and Diablo, two of the most prominent aftermarket chip manufacturers. I know this software is compatible with the predator, which I dont have and have no interest in right now.

I just called JD's Auto Repair and Performance to schedule a tune for the EFI Solutions re-flash, and they told me that they have the Chipmaster Revolution stuff now. So it's again, chip vs. flash.

What do you guys think? Anyone have experience with this product?

Let's hear it boys.

Don

SolidSnake

Unleashing Hell
Established Member
TTT, man I know its new....but someone has to know.....

SolidSnake

Unleashing Hell
Established Member
Thanks Linn. I know you guys are putting together some SWEET tunes with it.

The Orphaner

Snake Charmer
Established Member
I just got a dyno tune today with the ChipMaster Revolution. I was gonna get it on my Predator, but instead went with a DiabloSport Chip so I could flip on the fly for nitrous.:beer: Now I have to get a better belt. I was using the factory belt and it started slipping at 6k and up. Could pick up another 10 hp if I could eliminate it.:bash:

cobra35th

snakebit
Established Member
I also have a Diablosport chip. I got it when I got the new motor. I havent gotten a custom tune with it though, just a basic flash for a few extra hp. I have had no trouble with it this time, its worked great so far. But I did have a lot of trouble withit before when I had the V6. I went through $3000 worth of labor and ECM's and stuff. I am convinced that it is the people who install it that make a difference! As long as they are good, I would say that youre ok.

SolidSnake

Unleashing Hell
Established Member
cobra35th is your chip red or black. The Chipmaster Revolution chips are black......custom tuned on the dyno too.....

cobra35th

snakebit
Established Member
Mine is red, the cheaper one with just a basic flash! Cant afford the expensive one with a tune right now. :(

SolidSnake

Unleashing Hell
Established Member
The Revolution chip is black.

I guess not too many people have experience with it.

Guinea pig....here I come.

stangin

Established Member
Superchips tune from Apten.. just flash the computer yourself thru the diagnostic port. I got tired of pulling the computer in and out lol and soon Brian will be able to email you tunes and you can buy the software to tune it yourself.

cobra35th

snakebit
Established Member
just flash the computer yourself thru the diagnostic port

cheap, easy, and fast!! Heck yea! I'd say hook me up if I was not waiting for Kenne Bell.

Users who are viewing this thread