DFW spring installation

Goose17

I have a major ego, and need attention.
Established Member
If HPP Racing does springs (not sure), I recommend them. I’ve used them for a drive shaft install and gears. They have done good work for me.

Mrbroccoli84

Established Member
If HPP Racing does springs (not sure), I recommend them. I’ve used them for a drive shaft install and gears. They have done good work for me.
Yeah I spoke with them last week. About the springs and future nitrous and other various mod installs. They said they would get back to me but going on two weeks now and nothing back. I'm sure they are busy building stuff much faster than my car but damn. Will prob still hold out on doing the performance build for them to have some free time but the springs I trust with just about anybody. Thanks for the reply btw.

Sent from my Vivo XI+ using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Huachipato

Screaming '04
Established Member
Most shops are not too good at the "Getting back with you" part. I found you kind of need to give them a few days and call back. HPP included in my case.

It doesn't sound like what you need done needs to be a specialty shop in particular. I'm sure most typical mechanic shops should be able to accomplish the task. Might even be beneficial to take it to a tire shop that has an alignment rack so they can get that step completed after.

Mrbroccoli84

Established Member
Most shops are not too good at the "Getting back with you" part. I found you kind of need to give them a few days and call back. HPP included in my case.

It doesn't sound like what you need done needs to be a specialty shop in particular. I'm sure most typical mechanic shops should be able to accomplish the task. Might even be beneficial to take it to a tire shop that has an alignment rack so they can get that step completed after.
Yeah I called some of those tire shops and they were being all hesitant. Worst case I'll have my brother drive around and eventually find some place. It's Dallas after all. I'm sure he wouldn't mind driving her lol

Hunter_M_

Established Member
I highly recommend hitting up Jonathan Jimenez. He is on Instagram as johnny_mach1. Him and his family run a family business for everything car related. If you want to check their quality of work, check these three pages... @Johnny_mach1, @jimenezautodetailing, and then my page has recent work they did on my car @hunter_maki_. Hopefully their pages give you some reassurance. They will do the job in a day. His mach is probably the most famous on IG.

Mrbroccoli84

Established Member
I highly recommend hitting up Jonathan Jimenez. He is on Instagram as johnny_mach1. Him and his family run a family business for everything car related. If you want to check their quality of work, check these three pages... @Johnny_mach1, @jimenezautodetailing, and then my page has recent work they did on my car @hunter_maki_. Hopefully their pages give you some reassurance. They will do the job in a day. His mach is probably the most famous on IG.
Will do. Appreciate it!

Users who are viewing this thread