Destroying The Future For Girls

My94GT

Established Member
Getting women back in the kitchen will be a plus though.
Not sure I follow the logic here, unless of course I’m missing the humor?

I’m all for women doing what they want in the workforce or in sports but that doesn’t mean the overlap should allow for men who think they are women to play against natural women or women transitioning to males on higher testosterone counts competing with young boys. It’s detrimental to the belief of an even playing field in sports.

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
Maybe that will lead to women getting back in the kitchen barefoot and pregnant making sandwiches?

I hate to say it but the push to get women in the workplace and into sports has resulted in declining birthrates which has become a huge problem in the West.

HudsonFalcon

Established Member
All joking aside, these lawmakers are enabling, supporting and encouraging the whims of the mentally ill.

I'm sure, in private, most parents, coaches, students, administrators, etc. etc., don't want these policies.

The normal majority shouldn't have to bend to the will of a tiny fraction of the population just because of PC tolerance bullshit.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Most sensible fix to keep everybody happy is devide the players up by T-levels. Testosterone determines strength so if these transgenders want to play with the girls then they better have the super low T levels to get there, and if they do get there then they are going to be weak bitches already and will likely get dominated by the female competitors anyways.

It essentially makes all sports co-ed but the likelihood of women and men integrating very slim because men and women's natural T-levels are worlds apart from each other. It would be damn near impossible for a male to get his testosterone levels down to a female's levels, but maybe it will make everyone happy and it will weed out the fakes who get to integrate just by saying they are now women. Plus, low testosterone levels like these transgenders are trying to achieve is incredibly unhealthy and is likely a big contributor as to why they end up killing themselves later on.

svtfocus2cobra

Established Member
This is a post I saved from a military buddy of mine who got a degree for all of this stuff and works in the field, but it explains the discepency pretty well if you aren't familiar with it already. For context, he is talking to a lesbian who us arguing with her girlfriend about women not being capable of man-like strength essentially so he is giving her the ammo to destroy her basically lol.
Screenshot_20190212-184200_Brave.jpg
Screenshot_20190212-184208_Brave.jpg
Screenshot_20190212-184214_Brave.jpg
Screenshot_20190212-184219_Brave.jpg

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
I say eliminate men and women’s sports, combine them. One team. The schools can determine how many they will allow on a team and if no girls make then tell them this is equality and think about becoming a man.

If a girl makes a team and is killed, so be it. That is equality.

End the WNBA, LPGA, WMLS, Women’s boxing, all of it.

Make everything coed.

No more gender specific standards. If women can’t be held to the standard of men, thank equality.

All protections and such for women, if they aren’t there for men then take them away.

Let us do some time with real equality and see what happens. Time to set the world on fire and see who gets burnt.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
All joking aside, these lawmakers are enabling, supporting and encouraging the whims of the vocal minority that votes .

Fixed that for you. Welcome to Identiy Politics.

Much easier to pick a camp based on race or sexual issues than SS investment, monetary policy, defense priority spending and international trade.

Ninedown

Established Member
Most sensible fix to keep everybody happy is devide the players up by T-levels. Testosterone determines strength so if these transgenders want to play with the girls then they better have the super low T levels to get there, and if they do get there then they are going to be weak bitches already and will likely get dominated by the female competitors anyways.

It essentially makes all sports co-ed but the likelihood of women and men integrating very slim because men and women's natural T-levels are worlds apart from each other. It would be damn near impossible for a male to get his testosterone levels down to a female's levels, but maybe it will make everyone happy and it will weed out the fakes who get to integrate just by saying they are now women. Plus, low testosterone levels like these transgenders are trying to achieve is incredibly unhealthy and is likely a big contributor as to why they end up killing themselves later on.

If a male under went transgender surgery wouldn't the testicles be removed? So low T values should be achieved.

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
If a male under went transgender surgery wouldn't the testicles be removed? So low T values should be achieved.
Low T by male standards, not by female.

Also, these trans athletes are not undergoing gender reassignment surgery, so "she" still has balls.

svtfocus2cobra

Established Member

A man can't lose that much T or get to a woman's levels without becoming extremely ill in a number of ways, mentally and physically. A lot of the issues we see in males today, young and old has a lot to do with testosterone levels. These beta males you often see fighting for feminism or in Antifa have extremely low and unhealthy T levels that can be attributed to mental issues in many ways.

Ninedown

Established Member
A man can't lose that much T or get to a woman's levels without becoming extremely ill in a number of ways, mentally and physically. A lot of the issues we see in males today, young and old has a lot to do with testosterone levels. These beta males you often see fighting for feminism or in Antifa have extremely low and unhealthy T levels that can be attributed to mental issues in many ways.
My though was if someone was a true transgender they would have their testicles removed. Then this individual would have low if any testosterone at all. Other then what's produced by the adrenal glands.

But as stated above most arent going that far in the translation.

svtfocus2cobra

Established Member
My though was if someone was a true transgender they would have their testicles removed. Then this individual would have low if any testosterone at all. Other then what's produced by the adrenal glands.

But as stated above most arent going that far in the translation.

Pretty sure you cant stop producing testosterone. Not entirely sure on how that works, but I think stopping testosterone production entitely would be like stopping your kidneys. You have to have it, both men and women. Unless they supplement through medication I dont know if you can stop it completely.

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member
Pretty sure you cant stop producing testosterone. Not entirely sure on how that works, but I think stopping testosterone production entitely would be like stopping your kidneys. You have to have it, both men and women. Unless they supplement through medication I dont know if you can stop it completely.

the supplements people take to change their hormones are converting the testosterone to estrogen. You're right men and women alike produce test and you cannot turn it off, and your body would be in trouble with none at all.

Stanley

Established Member
Premium Member
Me too. Mine will be 11 in July and all her friends have iPhones, etc. We are keeping her off of social media and a phone for as long as we can. As much as I fear what the world has become, I take solace in the fact that we are raising our kids right. We are parents who are "present." I can't believe what some parents let their kids get away with and what they let their kids be exposed to at such young ages.

We made our daughter wait until she was 13 before she got a phone. I would have gotten a flip phone but they offered a a Samsung for free. The phone stays downstairs at all times and I have the password. She knows that we go through the phone and social media apps are a no go.

Stay strong brother!

Revvv

Infinity Poster
Established Member
Me too. Mine will be 11 in July and all her friends have iPhones, etc. We are keeping her off of social media and a phone for as long as we can. As much as I fear what the world has become, I take solace in the fact that we are raising our kids right. We are parents who are "present." I can't believe what some parents let their kids get away with and what they let their kids be exposed to at such young ages.

I know, right? They are incredible to watch (who cares if they're playing a sport and keeping score, that's not what I'm paying attention to!).
My kids did not get a phone of their own until high school. I was reluctant then, but the kids literally need some form of smart phone, or access to one for their school work.

The only reason my oldest daughter has a social media account is because she is 18. My wife and I addressed our issues and concerns and let her make the decision.

Sent from my [mind] using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Users who are viewing this thread