Destroying The Future For Girls

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
So, all of you have probably heard about the Equality Act that politicians are trying to pass. It is protections and such for the LBGTQRSTUVWXYZ community.

One component is that it will force schools to allow boys to compete in girls sports programs. If this passes I believe it will kill women’s sports and ultimately cause less women to get scholarships. Why would girls want to compete in a sport where they have to go against boys that are, by nature, stronger and faster.

We are already seeing drops of this like the case of the cycling domination by a man in the women’s league and the women whom have complained have been ostracized and labeled as bigots.

I am predicting now that in 10-15 years the left will be crying about the low number of athletic scholarships that go to actual women and the lack of participation or availability of girls sports programs.

My spirit animal is a Kamori Goat using the svtperformance.com mobile app

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Good thread. This has already happened here in CT where a transgender male has dominated in the high school girls division. No one else is close to "him"/her.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
Good thread. This has already happened here in CT where a transgender male has dominated in the high school girls division. No one else is close to "him"/her.
tenor.gif

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
I hadn't heard of this but not the least bit surprised.

If you were born with a dick you have to compete against other people born with dicks. I dunno why this is so difficult.

Silverstrike

It's to big to move FAST!
Established Member
I hadn't heard of this but not the least bit surprised.

If you were born with a dick you have to compete against other people born with dicks. I dunno why this is so difficult.

Because feelings and all inclusiveness. I just say go full co-ed for everything and I say everything, and when it finally blows up (someone getting severely hurt) Then the Libs can pat themselves on the back and every sane person can rip them to shreds.

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member
The guys that are going to want to compete in women's sports are the ones that couldn't handle playing with men to begin with.

social media is going to destroy young people anyway so sports are going to be an after thought

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
The guys that are going to want to compete in women's sports are the ones that couldn't handle playing with men to begin with.

social media is going to destroy young people anyway so sports are going to be an after thought

that's the problem though, as CobraBob mentioned in CT - these transgender guys don't even rank in the state in whatever races they were running against men. Competing against women they're some of the fastest in the state and even ranked toward the top end nationally

Coiled03

Established Member
Seriously though - this stuff sickens me, and I fear for the world my grandkids may be brought into when my daughters grow up and decide to start families of their own.

This. Except you're a generation too late. I'm already in fear of the world my 8-year old daughter is growing up in. I'm trying as hard as I can to keep her off social media as long as possible by clearly explaining to her why it's such a bad thing. I just hope it sinks in.

CV355

_
Established Member

Totally agree there. I spent some time looking through Twitter and DAMN is that place nothing more than a SJW/uberliberal echo chamber. FB turned into a shitshow so I deleted mine in 2015

All anyone wants to project is the image they want people to imagine them as. It's all fake.

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member
Totally agree there. I spent some time looking through Twitter and DAMN is that place nothing more than a SJW/uberliberal echo chamber. FB turned into a shitshow so I deleted mine in 2015

All anyone wants to project is the image they want people to imagine them as. It's all fake.

I don't want to derail the topic but social media is even affecting paid athletes negatively more and more every day.
Eventually social media will pickup on all of this too and it's going to be mayhem.
I think the best we can do right now is just let nature run it's course and clean up the pieces afterwards

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member
The funny part is that transgender people are allowed to take performance enhancing drugs as part of there transformation and compete in sports. Sounds real fair right.

you know the funny part is you're actually on to something about the steroids that everyone else is seemingly overlooking because we cant hurt anyone's feelings anymore

MG0h3

Established Member
Only way to stop this is if women’s groups come forward. Nobody will listen to a man on this subject as it would be bigot this and sexist that.

On the other hand, women would be admitting that they can’t do what men can....which we all know is true but is a huge source of butt hurt for some women.

Saw a funny clip where some musician decided to be a woman for a day and crushed the bench, squat, deadlift for women in his weight class. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Users who are viewing this thread