Destroyed a turbo Eclipse

DRK HRS

Established Member
Nothing special, standard 4 cyl beatdown. I just thought it was funny because his license plate said "V8RSLO" - it's the only reason I wanted to race him and it's the only reason I'm even making a thread lol. It was a slaughter. In his defense, he would probably beat most N/A V8s.

Import guys... please don't get a plate like that unless you're prepared to back it up!

EDIT: This was in Mexico, nothing illegal happened.

Last edited:

Cumbersome101

Established Member
Be careful running the from a roll. They will get a run from a mile away when your not looking and fly by you and call it a race that they won and tell every one.
Good glad you beat him. But remember there is always it's "fast for a four cylinder excuse"

BossBlock302

BANNED
Established Member
Had a guy at work with one. The Mach 1 did well from a dig since it was not AWD. Check this funny recap out I made. At 7:52 you'll see the run (Audio was messed up). The dialog was actually pretty real to what went down lol

roy_1031

roy1031
Established Member
I had a DSM that would man handle half of this board or more. Of course that was over 15 years ago.

Seems like the only ones left on the road are clapped out piles of shit. Shame.

I've been seeing more and more DSM's popping up lately. Some even on trailers like they just pulled them from field and are gonna get restored or something.

Op some of those DSM's haul the mail for sure! Never underestimate your opponent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zemedici

Established Member
I've been seeing more and more DSM's popping up lately. Some even on trailers like they just pulled them from field and are gonna get restored or something.

Op some of those DSM's haul the mail for sure! Never underestimate your opponent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Loled at 'pulled them from the field'

AustinSN

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
crankwalk2.jpg

ClayDee

Established Member

Had a 97, GST Eclipse back in the real early 2000's. Was the biggest POS, I ever owned. Replaced the motor three times in that car, crank walk each time. Traded it for a GTI. They do haul though, with the right mods. Bottom end was just garbage.

Users who are viewing this thread