Desperate For Luk 07-175 Alignment Tool

jimboz88

Hey y'all, I purchased a clutch kit from a fellow SVT owner and found out today from my mechanic that the plastic alignment tool was not in the kit. The car is currently sitting in the shop with the transmission dismantled. I live in Vancouver, BC and am hoping I can email a pre-paid shipping label to someone who has this spare part lying around. I will also send an Amazon gift card (or other gift card) to make it worth the hassle of dropping this off at a UPS or Fedex location. I truly am desperate, if I cannot get the alignment tool this clutch kit is essentially useless. I am also looking for any advice on where I can find this piece or workarounds that my mechanic can utilize. Thanks so much to anyone who can help!

ashleyroachclip

Established Member
Is this for a 26 spline up grade or a stock clutch?.
I believe I have an extra around , and I will look tomorrow.
Fact is that , you do not really need the tool , because the clutch disc is the same size as the pressure plate .
The pressure plate has dowels is sits in , and if you run the bolts in finger tight , you can center the disc .
I have had to do this a lot in the past , but I have no experience in the twin disc clutches , if you can do a work around .
Send me a pm with your contact information .

Users who are viewing this thread