desertion and misbehavior before the enemy

EB85

Established Member
I'll give them credit for trying to get the more harsh sentence. That's a rare thing any more. But I also agree that he should have been left to stink up someone's else cell instead of an American one.

Screw-Rice

I like BBC
Established Member
The anger should be the lives lost to save that piece of shit. He was charged to save face after the administration screwed up by saving his sorry ass.

cbj5259

Established Member
Another Obama mess. Oh...and we are supposed to trust him on the Iran deal too?! I'm sure that will work out just peachy. What an utter joke of a president. He makes GWB look like a genius.

Last edited:

terrible one

American Made
Established Member
What a POS! Unbelievable that we traded 5 Taliban for 1 dirt bag that's going to sit in jail for the rest of his life. Should've left him to rot.

rotor_powerd

Established Member
Premium Member
Negotiate with terrorists just to bring this scum back and put him on trial. Unreal.

Troponin

Established Member
I remember a time when we didn't negotiate with Terrorists, and there is a damn good reason we shouldn't.

The terrorists that were released were pretty major players too.

oldmodman

Established Member
Now all that's required is to actually find him guilty.

Keep your fingers crossed.

I hope they drag the courts martial out until after Obama leaves office. That way he cannot pardon him.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
The anger should be the lives lost to save that piece of shit. He was charged to save face after the administration screwed up by saving his sorry ass.

Military has reported that they cannot confirm any deaths resulting from searches for him. I surely hope he is found guilty and spends life in prison, but I've got this gnawing feeling that choosing the more major charge is going to work in his favor. So I (sadly) won't be surprised if he gets off or gets a light sentence. We'll see.

Prototype007

Established Member
If he is guilty, him and the person making the decision for the exchange should be executed publicly.

Screw-Rice

I like BBC
Established Member
Military has reported that they cannot confirm any deaths resulting from searches for him. I surely hope he is found guilty and spends life in prison, but I've got this gnawing feeling that choosing the more major charge is going to work in his favor. So I (sadly) won't be surprised if he gets off or gets a light sentence. We'll see.

Yeah reading some more last night, saw they can't directly link his cowardice to the deaths of the other soldiers. I really hope he doesn't get a light sentence or worse gets off.

Users who are viewing this thread