Department of Boost Gen1 Manifold, AFCO Pro-Series HX, & Pierburg 2013-2014 Intercooler Pump

Status
Not open for further replies.

kcmoney23

Established Member
I'm looking to sell my Gen1 Gt450 Department of Boost (DOB) manifold and parts listed above to upgrade my system to the BabyR kit. If you don't know about the DOB manifold I'd suggest going to their website (Department of Boost). The Department of Boost GT450 Manifold allows any factory GT500 supercharger to be used on a Ford 4.6 3V. Both of the M122 Eaton (07-12) and the 2.3 TVS (13-14) are direct bolt ons. The system is extremely reliable. DOB has step by step installation instructions, required parts lists with part #s so that you can source yourself, as well as great customer support. I, along with most of the DOB guys, install the kit themselves.

The following parts are included:

- The DOB Gen1 GT450 Manifold. This includes the rear 3/4" fittings and elbows and the alternator bracket. I'm not planning on including the hardware kit (bolts) as I'd suggest you buy the stainless steel bolt kit from DOB that they sell ($130) or source them yourself.
- AFCO Pro-Series Dual Pass heat exchanger. I have removed the pump bracket that allows you to mount the Bosch intercooler pump to it (see pic). However, this kit includes the upgraded Pierburg 2013-2014 GT500 intercooler pump which does not utilize this mounting bracket so it wouldn't effect you. [The model # is 80280NDP]
-Pierburg 2013-2014 GT500 intercooler pump. This is the best pump to run on the 3/4" coolant lines you'll be running on this kit and most of the DOB guys utilize it.

These parts are not everything you'll need. Again, I'd suggest looking at the instruction manual of the DOB website for the full parts list. If you have any questions feel free to PM me but if you don't know about DOB I'd strongly suggest looking over their site.

These parts are currently on my car, but it is garaged for the winter so I can take off upon purchase.

The kit will not include anything not detailed in this description. Buyer will pay shipping.

Offer Price: $2,000
20181201_130248.jpg
20170215_194115.jpg
55100_LI.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread