Densecharger or BBK?

• Densecharger

Votes: 30 83.3%
  • BBK

Votes: 6 16.7%

• Total voters

Blades

Established Member
Should I go with a densecharger CAI or wait for the BBK which is supposed to draw in air from two different places.. a Y shaped.. hmm maybe i was dreaming? Well what would you choose. I'll probably order it today as it would come in a couple days from now. and then i'd have it for the weekend!!

Blades

Established Member
nice.. im gonna order the densecharger now.. do you think if i overnight it that it will be at my house by friday?

SoCalBlk03

THE Clutch Killer!!
Established Member
There's nothing on their website about it although BrothersPerformance claimed to get 30rwhp from the new BBK '03 Cobra TB

matstang03

Established Member
My good friend who also has an 03, called BBK, they said they do have an intake coming out, that will be shapoed like a Y, with 2 air filters, and they are getting 30-40rwhp. But until I actually see the dyno sheets or the actually intake, i can't really say much about it.But i sure hope it is true.
matt

Blades

Established Member
How would the Y be designed and would it make it impossible to do the boost dump mod because the tubing would go over where you T off the boost. That kinda shit could get in the way. But 40rwhp from a CAI.. now thats some serious shit. Maybe from CAI and TB tho eh?

Any numbers with the densecharger? Cobryan.. care to chime in?

Last edited:

SVTVenom

HOOK'EM HORNS!
Established Member
Originally posted by Blades
where is cobryan? he actually has the densecharger on right now!

I PM'ed him earlier today to post up the pics. He said he was gonna take them last night and post them up, but he never did :(

toofast4u

Versatilist
Established Member
Originally posted by Blades
nice.. im gonna order the densecharger now.. do you think if i overnight it that it will be at my house by friday?

No it takes 3-5 days for them to ship it. I ordered mine on a Tuesday and didn't receive it until the following week.

2F2F

[2 F]ast [2 F]urious
Established Member
Waitng for the BBK Y-CAI to come out before deciding. Probably end up going with the BBK Y-CAI...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread