Democrats savagely beat, stomp and spit on DC tourist

lOOKnGO

Keep'um smiling
Established Member
My sister I laws Dad was visiting DC and walking her back to her car at dusk near the Smithsonian. They past some locals on the sidewalk, one came up behind him and sicker punched him and broke his jaw. It was wired shut heald then rebroke to correct. They caught the perp, he got off because he was juvenile. Not on the news or anything reported. DC surpress all that sort of behavior, as not to affect tourism. It is a shithole like NY city.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
My sister I laws Dad was visiting DC and walking her back to her car at dusk near the Smithsonian. They past some locals on the sidewalk, one came up behind him and sicker punched him and broke his jaw. It was wired shut heald then rebroke to correct. They caught the perp, he got off because he was juvenile. Not on the news or anything reported. DC surpress all that sort of behavior, as not to affect tourism. It is a shithole like NY city.
English version?

Dr. Gonzo

We're in Bat Country
Established Member
Premium Member
hqdefault.jpg

BrunotheBoxer

PUREBLOOD MASTERRACE
Established Member
Born and raised Brockton. Living in Naples.
That's awful, not sure how "Democrats" gets mixed into this description. I don't think any of these ummm... people... can even vote?

I can guarantee they didn’t vote for president Trump.
Since when can’t illegals vote?
They vote in Massachusetts. Our attorney generals quote is “It’s not illegal to be an illegal immigrant”.

Users who are viewing this thread