Democrat beats man to death in Detroit after fender bender.

quad

Established Member
Man Beaten to Death in Detroit After Minor Car Accident

PicMonkey_Collage_37046.jpg

A 24-year-old white man was beaten to death Monday morning after getting into a minor fender bender on Detroit’s west side.

Tyler Wingate, a resident of Berkley, Michigan, was driving at 1:30 a.m. on Monday near the 13500 block of Livernois Avenue when he bumped into a car in which Lawrence James Davis, 23, was either a driver or a passenger.

According to the Detroit police, Davis jumped out of the auto and assaulted Wingate by kicking and punching him repeatedly. Once Wingate was lying unresponsive on the ground, Davis fled the scene on foot.

Surveillance video from a nearby gas station allegedly shows Davis walking up to Wingate and delivering a devastating punch to the head. Wingate then dropped to the ground, and when he tried to get up, Davis delivered more swift kicks and punches to the stunned victim. Wingate finally fell to the ground and never moved again.

At least one witness said the attack was “terrible.”

“It’s terrible. It’s terrible. That could be anybody’s family member. You don’t want that to happen to anyone,” Juan Williams said according to Fox News. “It’s unfortunate, very unfortunate. No one wants to see a life lost.”

Wingate was pronounced dead at the scene, officials said.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
World is shit.

People are crazy man, saw a news story the other day... Neighborhood pool. Guy picks up a 60 yro lady and body slams her into the ground. He then proceeds to drag her and throw her in the pool. Lady had just had a hip replacement and heart surgery. Thankfully, she didn’t sustain any serious injuries from the attack.

Be careful out there.

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member
buy a weapon, train with it, carry it legally, know the law, and protect yourself/family

and what do you do in states that don't let you carry legally?

What I'd like to say and what is tolerated on this site, is worlds apart.

+100000000000, I didn't even have to read the article to know who was the perp and who was the victim....

jpro

Disoriented Poster
Established Member
In the context he used democrat, it’s just code racists use to try not to look racist...

Btw...this shit is terrible but quad obviously has an agenda based on his other threads being titled the same...

Terrible and disgusting...horrific.

As far as why Democrats in the title, I think the logic is: Democratic beliefs (open borders, tighter gun control making it more difficult for law abiding citizens to protect themselves, free stuff, etc.) perpetuate savagery like this, so the savage must be Democrat. I don't believe its meant to start a political debate, but just to make the point that when savagery hits, you can thank a Dem and their cockeyed beliefs. I think this is what is meant by all the threads having Democrats in the title. Maybe I'm wrong though...its Friday. LOL

Users who are viewing this thread