Deep Dish 03 Cobra Wheel size poll...Please vote...

What size do you want to see the 03 Cobra deep dish wheels made? Select 2 sizes.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PushinTheLimit

Established Member
427Windsorman said:
The rep from the manufacturer has the links to the threads / polls i posted on a few sites. I am positive he is following this closely, and reading your questions and suggestions. I doubt he will reply as his company is not a vendor here.

When I hear anything, I will let you all know :)

Doug

I posted a poll over on mustangforums for guys to vote on but theres not as many votes in those as this one... I can pm you the links to those if you think it would help.

04MC

Established Member
Ya whoever is reading these threads also remember the quality of the chrome has to be good for us Cobra owners to replace our nice factory wheels that have a real good chrome finish.

0mineralgrey3

Spooooooolllllll
Established Member
I have a credit card just sitting here waiting to get used on these. I sold my FR500's and want another set of rims. These would be PERFECT. 17x 10.5 sign me up NOW! !

Bullitt4110

Established Member
Would these come in different colors? I like the stock satin look, polished aluminum, or maybe even a blak center w/ a polished lip. I am not a fan of the chrome though. But I am interested in any of the 17" configuarations.

Users who are viewing this thread