Deep Dish 03 Cobra Wheel size poll...Please vote...

What size do you want to see the 03 Cobra deep dish wheels made? Select 2 sizes.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BlownAway03

Established Member
17x9 and 17x10.5 and 18x9 and 18x11 definitely. Personally I think that deep 17s look kinda small on these cars, but I would definitely buy the 18s. Let's make this happen.

03' White Snake

Established Member
i would or will buy the 17x10.5, have the bullits on my GT and look awsome, big fan of the DD, want them for my Cobra too. make it happen so no wheel spacers are needed too, less agravation for clearence issues.

Jroc

Established Member
18x9/18x11 :thumbsup:

I would buy some as I am in the market for some 18" replica's.

db5cars

They all look good to me's I'm going with Doug's he has that Bad Cobra and everything he does to it seems to work just great. :pepper:

427Windsorman

Currently between Fords
Established Member
db5cars said:
They all look good to me's I'm going with Doug's he has that Bad Cobra and everything he does to it seems to work just great. :pepper:

Thanks Dave, lol. It is true, these cars respond well to mods :)

S.V.T.

'schitty wok'
Established Member
ok i put my vote in for 17x11 and 18x11 rears.. but i'll take what i can get.. 10" rears or even 10.5" would definitely do the trick for me :)
i'm ready to buy! :thumbsup:

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member
Lances03GT said:
Depend's on the offset.

exactly right...

the proper offset will be critical to get the 11's (either 17's or 18's) to fit correctly with the irs. def doable tho, and i think will make for a bad-ass wheel for our cars

WDW MKR

Established Member
The offset/backspacing has to be perfect for 11" wheels to properly fit. For that reason, I would vote 10" or 10.5". Too many cars running around with wide tires that don't tuck inside the fender lip.

Of course, I don't even like these dished stock-style wheels, so maybe my vote doesn't count! :D

04MC

Established Member
WDW MKR said:
The offset/backspacing has to be perfect for 11" wheels to properly fit. For that reason, I would vote 10" or 10.5". Too many cars running around with wide tires that don't tuck inside the fender lip.

Of course, I don't even like these dished stock-style wheels, so maybe my vote doesn't count! :D

Exactly! That wide sticking out look looks HORRIBLE

Once again, please whatever size company decides to make, make sure they fit right and no need for spacers

With that being said, I will buy a set! Can't wait.

Last edited:

TroyV

Brakes only slow you down
Established Member
I think they shouldn't bother to make a 17x9 or 18x9.. They already exist.. Just make the deep dish rears.. 17x10.5 and 18x10 to 10.5 This way both the 17 and 18" crowds can get their rears.. Doing the fronts in a deep dish configuration may mean that no one running Brembos or equivalent large brakes will be able to fit them..

Users who are viewing this thread