Dec.31 ETA for my new DD

DivineDetail

Established Member
Well now that I work at a Ford dealer, I'm constantly seeing the new offerings...and constantly having to reign myself in from going and picking up a new car. Two weeks back an orange ST3 rolled through, and was sold within 8 hours of it hitting the dealership...As soon as I set my eyes on it, I went over and put the deposit down to pick up the next one that is coming in! :banana:
My ETA is Dec. 31, so Happy Newyear to me!! Its an oxford white ST3 with all the options! I'm feel like a kid waiting for Christmas again!! I'll post pics when it arrives.:beer:

yeller1

Established Member
Is that something for that their Canada folk? Didn't realize they made an orange. I'm trying not to go and buy one yet. Trying to wait till spring.

DivineDetail

Established Member
I'll grab a picture of it next time I see one in - its the same color as the
regular focus, and not really the nicest color IMO.

On the upside, my car landed in town this morning! I should be taking delivery
on Boxing Day.

weebz69

Established Member
Wow oranage... next one those that comes in can you post a few pics? I loved the comp orange Cobras. Not sure I would have bought it for a DD but maybe.

Hell yeah comp orange rocks! There is one at a dealership around by me (cobra) I don't have any room in the budget for it but one day I want to collect one of those.

Users who are viewing this thread