debating about deleting the oil cooler.... opinions

stang99svt

Enter something here
Established Member
I'm looking to rehash this old thread. I'm currently doing a 4V build. Somehow found I must have sold my 03-04 oil adapter, had a 99-01 and thought this was the correct unit but was wrong there. I then went ahead and did a oil adapter relocation with dual filters but then found my 6 year old dual adapter must have a small crack and found oil leaking when I was priming the oil over the weekend.
My want here is I'm looking for some pictures of anyone whom may have leveraged the 2V oil/water adapter with a stock house on their 4V build.
I too am leveraging the on3 coolant crossover kit and looking to remove the overfill tank.

Reference Thread
https://www.svtperformance.com/foru...out-deleting-the-oil-cooler-opinions.1041506/

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
I'm going with a turbo and MM K member and am curious if deleting the oil cooler will allow the K to fit. Or does the oil filter need to be relocated either way.

SVT_Troy

Established Member
With the MM k the oil filter needs to be relocated. Some use a really small filter in the stock location but I would never recommend that. I pieced together my setup when deleting the oil cooler. No regrets here.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Users who are viewing this thread