Dealership - Stuck o2 Sensor

IronSnake

Beers for the boys
Established Member
That sounds like a diagnostic fee. They likely would have charged more on top of that.

That's about an hours worth of labor. So they pretty much were charging him an hour to get them out and retap.

Pretty much what I would've said had he called me when I was an adviser. Had it been less time, I would've cut the money back.

Iamchris

Shakey Snake
Established Member
That's about an hours worth of labor. So they pretty much were charging him an hour to get them out and retap.

Pretty much what I would've said had he called me when I was an adviser. Had it been less time, I would've cut the money back.

That is fine. Honestly the 125$ doesn't bother me. I expected to pay around that without a problem. As far as the dealership and the service department... I will probably relocate to another dealership, same distance in the opposite direction. I have been with these guys for 15 years and it just isn't cutting it anymore.

If you are going to accept a job, accept it. Don't give me a run around about how loyal I am as a customer and if they will take the job they will call me back. I just had it done elsewhere for cheaper, and that was my point.

It is a shame because I like one of their sales reps, but I don't want to deal with the rest of the dealership.

IronSnake

Beers for the boys
Established Member
That is fine. Honestly the 125$ doesn't bother me. I expected to pay around that without a problem. As far as the dealership and the service department... I will probably relocate to another dealership, same distance in the opposite direction. I have been with these guys for 15 years and it just isn't cutting it anymore.

If you are going to accept a job, accept it. Don't give me a run around about how loyal I am as a customer and if they will take the job they will call me back. I just had it done elsewhere for cheaper, and that was my point.

It is a shame because I like one of their sales reps, but I don't want to deal with the rest of the dealership.

Trust me. I get it. I don't work in the dealer world any longer. lol

Users who are viewing this thread