Dealer Experience Toronto..

Machl

Established Member
Hi guys,
Been looking around and I just wanted to hear of any good or bad experiences from SVT dealers in the Toronto area..not too sure how many on the board are from Ontario, but any input about good and bade experiences about the dealerships would be great thanks...
Cheers..:beer:

Last edited:

progtp

Established Member
So far I've only been to McArthur Ford in Markham.

The salesman seemed nice...but a little stupid!

I told him I was comparing the ZO6 and the Cobra and he stated that "the ZO6 is fine in a straight line, but if you want handling and braking you'd better go with the Cobra":rollseyes

Anyhow, they don't have any Cobras on the lot but if I want to order one it will take approx 3 months and cost $46,000 for a coupe and $50,000 for a vert. No discounts!

Redwing

Established Member
I bought an 03 cobra from Markville (used to be McArthurs) the salesman was Steve Joyce. 3rd vehicle from this dealership. I was treated VERY well. The buying experience was first class. The delivery was great. They had the car under a cover, and after the paperwork was done, they had 2 people uncover the car and take pictures! Subsequent service has been first class! No, I don't work for the dealership, but I would highly reccomend them, based on my experience. A friend leased an 02 GT vert elsewhere, but based on my reccomendation he's been having Markville service it. My friend is very, very picky, but the dealeship has satisfied him completely.
Speak directly to Steve Joyce. Mention my name!
Oh, I paid full list. Mine was the first Cobra Vert delivered there, and only the 3rd or 4th in the whole city.

Steve Steinberg

Users who are viewing this thread