cmeflibi

Established Member
and the pics:

PA080598-1.jpg

PA080564.jpg

PA080593-1.jpg

cmeflibi

Established Member
Come on guys, I know somebody wants these. Just remember, Im asking $1500, but if you have some good stockers, that will knock down the price significantly.

I WILL make someone a good deal. I want to ship these to a new home this weekend!!!! I'll do whatever it takes

SVTxXxFreak6

TSAFE MOTHER****ER
Established Member
I have stock 03-04s with practically brand new hankooks up front and some fubar'd Eagle F1 tires out back. How much cash you lookin to get ontop of the stockers?

Frost340

Always lookin for parts
Established Member
Yeah, you got it lastnight, I called you from the 678 number. ANyways, dunno if I can squeeze any money out for your rims. After x-mas, if you had them still, I'd definately get them.
ALL THE WAY!

Grabber_2000

00Grabber
Established Member
still got the boyd wheels for sale? if so i got a set of 01-02 factory chrome wheels with new hankook tires. just pm me if ya wanna talk

bamaRed

BAMA-LOC
Established Member
i got these same rims on my L, and man, there sweet!!!!!! good luck with the sale, and if i didnt already have a set, i would have got these for sure!!! someone will get them im sure.

Headhunter

Established Member
Got stock 03 that are mint on my truck with new tires. Hit me up if u still have the rims and want to do something. See what we can work. Thanks brother

cmeflibi

Established Member
got a deposit on the wheels boys, should have the deal settled next week. I'll let you know if anything changes guys.

cmeflibi

Established Member
took a deposit on the wheels, but haven't heard from the buyer for a few weeks, so I'm not sure if the deal will still be going through. give me a call with offers 708-983-3040

cmeflibi

Established Member
ok, last buyer backed out, wheels are still for sale. Taking all reasonable offers, would like to get these shipped out soon.

dizzygoat

Established Member
I think all lightnings should have come stock with these. I just need to hurry up and get my truck and if these are around i will get them for sure. I doubt they will be, cause IMO these are one of the hottest wheels on the L!!

Users who are viewing this thread