Daytona BEACH PICS of my 07 TBSS and my buddies 2010 GT500

OrangeMach23

BOOSTIDMACH
Established Member
I was in Daytona this past weekend for the annual Turkey Rod Run and decided to take some beach pics yesterday of my Trailblazer SS and my buddies 10' GT500. I just wish I had my Mach down there too! :rockon:

2009SeaWorldtripandcarbeachpics087.jpg

2009SeaWorldtripandcarbeachpics085.jpg

2009SeaWorldtripandcarbeachpics084.jpg

2009SeaWorldtripandcarbeachpics083.jpg

2009SeaWorldtripandcarbeachpics086.jpg

2009SeaWorldtripandcarbeachpics091.jpg

2009SeaWorldtripandcarbeachpics103.jpg

2009SeaWorldtripandcarbeachpics090.jpg

2009SeaWorldtripandcarbeachpics089.jpg

2009SeaWorldtripandcarbeachpics0-1.jpg

Montanasvt

Established Member
Why didn't you take the Mach? You sure that thing really exists lol... My brother was down there too he said it was a blast. I got my ic pump in so maybe you'll be at SDR next time when I race. I wonder what Alan will have by then...

OrangeMach23

BOOSTIDMACH
Established Member
Why didn't you take the Mach? You sure that thing really exists lol... My brother was down there too he said it was a blast. I got my ic pump in so maybe you'll be at SDR next time when I race. I wonder what Alan will have by then...

I hear ya man! I had the girlfriend and her little daughter with me. I think I had more luggage then a GreyHound! :banana: Next year the Mach will be down there! :rockon: Alan will probably have a different colored GT500 by then.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Pretty cool, but please watch out for those messy seagulls! They do take a perverse delight in bombing nice cars like this.

Here's a very funny story. A couple of years ago I was at a local high school with my wife. As we drove towards the swimming pool building we passed a group of girls practicing tennis. 30 feet away was a flock of geese feeding on the grass. Suddenly the geese took flight. ALL of them. As they took to the air they flew directly over the girls. Maybe 20 feet above them. Suddenly the girls started covering their heads and running in all directions. Yep! The geese (at least half of them) started to crap in the air. It was hilarious because you just know a lot of them got hit, and probably more than once. Avoiding those falling "bombs" was impossible. Too many of them! :lol1:

OrangeMach23

BOOSTIDMACH
Established Member
Pretty cool, but please watch out for those messy seagulls! They do take a perverse delight in bombing nice cars like this.

Here's a very funny story. A couple of years ago I was at a local high school with my wife. As we drove towards the swimming pool building we passed a group of girls practicing tennis. 30 feet away was a flock of geese feeding on the grass. Suddenly the geese took flight. ALL of them. As they took to the air they flew directly over the girls. Maybe 20 feet above them. Suddenly the girls started covering their heads and running in all directions. Yep! The geese (at least half of them) started to crap in the air. It was hilarious because you just know a lot of them got hit, and probably more than once. Avoiding those falling "bombs" was impossible. Too many of them! :lol1:

We were lucky we didn't get hit while taking these pics. The droppings were all around us though!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread