Dayton/Cincinnati, Ohio Area Stangs here

KingCobra97

V Dub
Established Member
Dayton/Cincinnati/Columbus, Ohio Area Stangs here

Anyone on the board from this general area???? If so, post what kind of car you have and where at!

I've got a Black 97 Cobra and I have an apt close to UD campus in Dayton, and I am in cincy alot in the Loveland/Montgomery area.

Last edited:

BlackMachWon

WTF?
Established Member
Re: Dayton/Cincinnati/Columbus, Ohio Area Stangs here

Originally posted by KingCobra97
I have an apt close to UD campus in Dayton, and I am in cincy alot in the Loveland/Montgomery area.

I live in Dayton, about 5 minutes from UD.
Not sure how familiar with the area you are, but there is a Mustang only (Dayton 5.0 Performance) shop right across from the Fairgrounds and about 2 minutes from UD.

Some of us are heading to Kil-Kare tomorrow and Tri-State Saturday (if the weather holds out).

Scott

Last edited:

Street Racer

Established Member
Re: Dayton/Cincinnati/Columbus, Ohio Area Stangs here

Originally posted by KingCobra97
Anyone on the board from this general area???? If so, post what kind of car you have and where at!

I've got a Black 97 Cobra and I have an apt close to UD campus in Dayton, and I am in cincy alot in the Loveland/Montgomery area.

Hi, I dont have a mustang. I have an 03 SVT Focus, but I Live in Milford, 2 exits past Loveland. Anyway, nice Cobra. Later

KingCobra97

V Dub
Established Member
Re: Re: Dayton/Cincinnati/Columbus, Ohio Area Stangs here

Originally posted by BlackMachWon
I live in Dayton, about 5 minutes from UD.
Not sure how familiar with the area you are, but there is a Mustang only (Dayton 5.0 Performance) shop right across from the Fairgrounds and about 2 minutes from UD.

Some of us are heading to Kil-Kare tomorrow and Tri-State Saturday (if the weather holds out).

Scott

Is tomorrow wed night or thursday night? I might be interested in going with you, what time are you leaving? I'd heard of Dayton 5.0 Performance, but I didnt' realize it was that close to me.

Street Racer- How does that SVT Focus drive? Is it pretty nice?

Street Racer

Established Member
Re: Re: Re: Dayton/Cincinnati/Columbus, Ohio Area Stangs here

Street Racer- How does that SVT Focus drive? Is it pretty nice? [/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah, its drives great! I had a 00 V6 mustang that i traded in for it. So I am much happier with this car over that one. The SVTF is pretty quick for a N/A 4 cyl (but not even close to where I would like it to be), but it handles like no other car I have driven. The interior is just awesome, I am really happy with the car. I wanted an 03 Cobra (who doesnt?) but this is a nice substitute!
:thumbsup:

BlackMachWon

WTF?
Established Member
Test-n-Tune is tonight Thursday night.

I'm leaving from work. Should be there about 5:30 or so but have to take a back way to the track.

Michael Bell, owner of D5.0P, is supposed to be there with his Real Street car. He drives a black 87-93 style coupe.

cobrastan4

Established Member
Local Stangs

Hillsboro for two years , before that 30 years in Dayton . I make trips back to see my son who lives by the Dayton Mall , and grt to Cincy often . Stan:beer:

KingCobra97

V Dub
Established Member
Cobrastan4- Hows alll that construction treatin your car on 75 and 275? I hate driving that stretch! It will be nice when that whole area is done!

Cobra2997- What part of Loveland are you from? My parents live in that neighborhood across from Lake Isabella, so I am in that area alot.

Anyone interested in doing a cruise to Quaker Steak and Lube on a Tuesday for all you can eat wings for 10 bucks, or sunday for the classic car cruise in....?

joemamma

Established Member
I am from Morrow Ohio. Have you been to Paul's Automotive in Blue Ash? Great place for high performance ford stuff from all years. I am going there to be dynoed as soon as I am through the break in period.

Poison_S

Established Member
Location & Checking In

Hi all.

I am located in NW Columbus.

BTW, Mid Ohio is having a lapping day that is open to anyone next friday.

Anyone interested?

cobra8u

Established Member
New here what's up, I am in florence, ky 2003 fire red cobra, 2.8pulley, densecharger, diablo chip, first mustang sure is BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nordi

I'll never grow up!
Established Member
I live in Milford, Ohio. My baby is a 1996 Laser Red Cobra.

Street Racer - Where do you live in Milford? I've probably see you before?

Street Racer

Established Member
Originally posted by Nordi
I live in Milford, Ohio. My baby is a 1996 Laser Red Cobra.

Street Racer - Where do you live in Milford? I've probably see you before?

Nordi, I used to live off of Wolfpen but moved a year ago and now I live off of Buckwheat Rd. I used to have a Blue 2000 V6 mustang with dual exhaust, polished Cobra wheels, tinted windows, billet grill, clears all the way around and white mustang letters in the back bumper. Now I have a Sonic Blue 03 SVT Focus with tinted windows, chrome shorty antenna, 5" Ford Racing Tach with shift light, (I did have carbon fiber APC euro taillights on it but I took them off and tinted the factory taillights along with the front turn signals in the grill). Where do you live in Milford? You probably have seen me around. Do you ever go to the cruise-ins at Kroeger on Friday nights? I bet I have seen you driving around Milford, I tend to notice other Fords! Of course its not hard to notice another Ford when all you see in Milford are Fuggin Integras. Anyway, we will have to hook up some time so I can check out your Cobra. L8tr, Dave :thumbsup: :beer:

Last edited:

Nordi

I'll never grow up!
Established Member
Street Racer, I have seen you before. My Cobra has tinted windows, letters painted black in bumper, and chrome MAC exhaust. What makes mine different is on my quarter glass, I have white cobras with my build number. I have an aunt that lives on Buckwheat. You may have seen the car in her driveway before, she lives really close to the 28 end. I live off of 131 right by Shaw Farm. I love to go to the cruise-ins, wish I was there now, but I have to work until midnight. One of my buddies just called me to tell me it was packed. Send me an email at [email protected] We'll hook up some time. I'd like to check out your car too, I've heard noyhing but good about them. My car is actually at Day Heights Storage. I keep it there because I don't have room to put it in at home. Getting ready to build a barn to take care of that.

Users who are viewing this thread