Date with XMP

SonicVenum

11 sec. Member
Established Member
Originally posted by Poisonous Mods
:beer: :beer:
Yeah u can talk all day & i'll listen all day :p

Be cool if u can hang out :D Are u planing on any thing this weekend?

What are you tryin to say? I talk too much?:nonono:

Just for that, I'm not going.:mj:

Gotcha!:-D I know I talk a lot, but the sound of my own voice is just sooooooo intoxicating to me.

See you there.:beer:

And it's a good thing I'll be in my truck, so you don't get bored of eating at that deli all day.

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
:lol: LMAO :lol:

That Nice Little Korean Girl should be working ;-). U didnt think she was attractive? It should be cool :D Wounder which cars they are working on friday?

SonicVenum

11 sec. Member
Established Member
I guess she looked cute, but I didn't really take a good look at her. I'll check her out next time. We can buy food somewhere else, then buy something to drink there.

Hell, you could hook up with that girl with all the time you spend at XMP. If you keep modding, you'll spend the same on gas getting to XMP once a week, as you did driving the Cobra to work.

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Originally posted by SonicVenum
I guess she looked cute, but I didn't really take a good look at her. I'll check her out next time. We can buy food somewhere else, then buy something to drink there.

Hell, you could hook up with that girl with all the time you spend at XMP. If you keep modding, you'll spend the same on gas getting to XMP once a week, as you did driving the Cobra to work.

:eek: Always the wise guy :burn:

:lol: Dude im telling u, Need the above taken care of man :bash:

Think thats it :D Yeah right :bash:

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
:eek: Stinger should sound pretty sweet.

Already paid XMP to have it ready for me on friday, plus i dont want to do any more customs work to the exhaust in fear of leaks.

Should of asked 1st :bash:

BALDSNAKE

Stop the Car Tax
Established Member
Do I need to warn Eric what's in store for him on Friday? He is cleaning up some sloppy mod installs for me on Thursday. ( and I might add ...a few more while the hood is up.) This reminds me when I brought my first Harley home in '84. I was very happy until HD mailed me a freaking Mod book. $20,000 later!!!
This Mod mania really started for me in the Jurasic age (1957) when I bought a '32 Ford model A coupe. Week one I had milled head, Dodge truck updraft carb and a glass pack muffler on it. Here I am 46 years later with my Johnson in my right hand and my Visa card in my left.

L.B.

el rey
Established Member
Originally posted by Poisonous Mods
Juan, no biggy if u cant be im sure i'll be there till 10 or so :shrug:

Cam, What di u do t the carpet? :p Yup 4" tips :beer:

Well if u guys can make it, it would be cool :D
I spilled coffee :gt: :dw: . ..on my brand new carpet :cuss: :cryying:

You probably will be there till 10 with all that work you're getting done :eek: :-D

4" tips on the Magnapacks :rolling: I'm just imagining what it is going to sound like with all three of us leaving the shop at once :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :lol1: :lol1: :lol1:

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Venomous Prick / Kevin, :D Larry's dog is cool :beer: & so is Larry.

BaldSnake / Bill :eek: The Mod Bug is not good :nonono: :thumbsup:

Cam, :eek: Oh i thought it was going to be some other type of stain :nonono: I think the Exhaust is going to sound crazy :D but i wont be able to just jump on her till i break in the Clutch :cryying:
U want me to meet u at Steve's Shop?

jonas

Established Member
sup
let me know when you go dave, I wanna tag along and check out the shop

I can follow you so we can take off and come back later if you want, catch a movie, get lunch.

I want to see what they can do with my a pillar mount

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
:eek: George its this friday bro :D
Leaving my house @ 7:30am & not push the car to get to them. Dont want my diff to go :nonono:

U dont have work? Going home im sure there will be no traffic but Friday Mornings on the 405FWY is a PITA :cuss:

SonicVenum

11 sec. Member
Established Member
Originally posted by jonas
I want to see what they can do with my a pillar mount

Yeah, Eric definately needs to take a look at that. I already told him about it. The shop must have been in a hurry to get done.

jonas

Established Member
I rarely work fridays,
I have one projet I'm finishing up most likely tonight, may have to be in la tomorrow. I dont start new projects on a friday so I'm 99% sure its cool just dont freak out of I get a call every half hr or so from my clients.

I think it would be cool to follow you up. so we have a car to putz around with while your ride's in pieces :)

jhwalker

Dead Poster Walking
Established Member
"Be very nice if ur Dad would get the Nitrous Express Kit Ahh 11's for u Adam . Im sure ur paps will need a bit of practice with it "

I like the thought of Nitrous. I should start working harder, and then get some practice.

Hmmmm.... I can put a code on the Nitrous activation so that the only one who can use it is PAPS!!! (we prefer the term 'old geezer')
JW

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Originally posted by jhwalker
"Be very nice if ur Dad would get the Nitrous Express Kit Ahh 11's for u Adam . Im sure ur paps will need a bit of practice with it "

I like the thought of Nitrous. I should start working harder, and then get some practice.

Hmmmm.... I can put a code on the Nitrous activation so that the only one who can use it is PAPS!!! (we prefer the term 'old geezer')
JW

:lol: Woundering when u were going to see that one :p

Well we will just give Adam the low ET due to the fact he is shorter & thinner then u :thumbsup:

George. :eek: Earlier... Uhm not sure about that bro. 7:30am is the best time for me but im only going to be rolling 65mph most of the way..if u dont mind :D

Users who are viewing this thread