Date with XMP

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
When will all this ever end :bash:

Well here it goes. Self Justification on why i need the following parts. I have my Date with the guys @ XMP this Friday :D

1st meet up with LB @ Power Train Dynamic to see what type of power he puts down :eek:

1st. Get a SpecII Clutch since im sure its slipping a bit & get the TOB replaced....fix the issue of the Noise it continues to make :bash: & see how the Input Shaft looks & the Sleeve looks :eek:

2nd. Get the Magnaflow MAGNA PACK Cat Back since my crappy 3" Customs Exhaust is leaking, but i like the Flowmasters sound at idle :( but it needs more balls up top the RPM..... :bash: no thanks to LB either.

3rd. If they have enough time do the Firewall Adjuster & Quadrant :)

Forget the Eaton LSD & just do the fix on the Diff Cover ;-) but NOT VIA FORD since im taking a chance in having to fix it again.

Last edited:

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Randy, check ur PM :D I just receive it :beer:

Juan & Cam, Hang out with me @ XMP on friday :D & maybe Randy might be able to swing by since im sure i'll be at the shop till 10pm?

We can go to the Deli & pick up a bottle of Wine :eek: & maybe take a vid of the cars so we can compile them for the Near Future ;-)

Oh Guys the Cobra's have different Diff Cover so thats not an option for me :cryying:

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Originally posted by amwalker
dang pmoddy, that looks like a mighty fine list there, can't wait to feel it when you're done.

:dw: thats it. Im getting plates that read PMODDY :D

Just things that needs attending to so might as well upgrade ;-)
U didnt notice the RPM when up a bit before the clutch grabed?

I notice it more on 2nd gear. After it grabes, i can feel the tires slipping a tad.

Be very nice if ur Dad would get the Nitrous Express Kit ;-) Ahh :eek: 11's for u Adam :D . Im sure ur paps will need a bit of pratice with it :p

Not sure if Allan wants to keep me company either? Like to see his vert taking off. :beer:

amwalker

the wrench
Established Member
oh damn, you better get that plate! i kinda remember feeling it in your car a lil bit, and we're still debating about the nitrous kit. but my older bro, who had a NOS kit on his 240sx, did some research and found out that when you use nitrous, it just takes/removes/blows the oil off the cylinder wall, therefore leading to excessive piston ring wear and more oil consumption...can anyone comment on that?

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Originally posted by Tetge
Poisonous Mods, Sir: I will be very polite to you from now on.

:eek: Come on P. Ud been nothing but cool to me :thumbsup:
Wasnt Joking that i had respect for u.

Bring on the jokes :p I'll get u sooner or later :bash:

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Originally posted by amwalker
oh damn, you better get that plate! i kinda remember feeling it in your car a lil bit, and we're still debating about the nitrous kit. but my older bro, who had a NOS kit on his 240sx, did some research and found out that when you use nitrous, it just takes/removes/blows the oil off the cylinder wall, therefore leading to excessive piston ring wear and more oil consumption...can anyone comment on that?

Well im my own research gini pig :bash: I havent touched the Nitrous since u were in the car with me. oppps
James dont kill me.

I dont use it on the streets now & havent touched it since till i hit the tracks so i feel it will last me for a while.

If not XMP here i come for a new motor with all the works. Cams, & Heads Ported.... more power.

2F2F

[2 F]ast [2 F]urious
Established Member
Or you could wait until you hear the Stinger setup over the weekend before you go with the MagnaFlow system. Or you could take the MagnaFlow cat-back off my hands for cheap. Regarding the differential cover, make sure you hand Eric a tube of Permatex Ultra Black. PUB is the best commercially available RTV sealant out there. Don't settle for anything less ;-) .

stang99

I would be polite to John Force too. I don't diss the driver's of super fast Cobras, except maybe FiveOhDean, a little.

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
:D P. :thumbsup: but ur still faster then me to date ;-), so i really cant say much now can i.

OX...nah. Ive heard the Magna Pack with Cats & its load & no nasty sounds coming from it like mine right now. Deep Sound to it but i dont want just he Magnaflow, Flowmasters or the Stinger. Id be a bit different like Fushnickens is with the Crazy MAC Sound. His was load on top of all RPM Range :eek: Thanks.

I'll take pics of how it looks installed :eek: LB's looks sweet & im sure i can loose at little LBS with them as well. :D

FuShnickens

Get It On!
Established Member
i'm switching to the stinger this weekend too. :) i really like the mac (great chambered sound, decent gains, inexpensive) but the stinger was my first choice. maybe put in a prochamber as well and push the 110db range. :D hey, maybe you'd like to take the mac system off my hands for dirt cheap? ;-)

i might be able to swing by xmp after getting dyno'd at superior - we'll see how things go. if i'm still in oc at 3 i'll give you a call. with it being a holiday weekend i'm sure traffic's gonna be extra nasty.

Last edited:

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
:eek: yeah i think the Stinger will be nice :D
110db...id like to have that as well :beer:

I dont want to do a Customs thing again with the Cat Back after my exp. with doing it. They have the system perfectly set so if i can just get that thud to stop the better :D & its a crazy set up :eek:

U got a point about the holiday. Better leave my house early.

SonicVenum

11 sec. Member
Established Member
I'll try to be there after work. I'll go straight there from the office. I'm not sure exactly what time I'll be done, but I'll give you a call to see if you're still there.

L.B.

el rey
Established Member
Dave...I have to go home after the dyno and tune...I have carpet cleaners coming by...they are only doing a small area, though...I'll see if I can make it after that...

Those are going to be great mods :rolling:

I can't wait to hear your car running the Magnapacks :cuss: ...I take it you are going with the 4" tips? :-D

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Juan, no biggy if u cant be im sure i'll be there till 10 or so :shrug:

Cam, What di u do t the carpet? :p Yup 4" tips :beer:

Well if u guys can make it, it would be cool :D

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Originally posted by FuShnickens
damn, till 10? what time were you getting there? aren't you heading out of town this weekend too?

:eek: Go out of town? Gas prices are crazy bro :nonono:

Hey i just washed my Cobra & the Clutch is crazy stiff compared to my focus :bash: Just today i used up a quarter of a tank :D
125miles for 1 quater :beer:

No i just wait for my car. They do what they have to do & if another customers car needs the attention i let them take care of it :D So i dont mind hanging out either. Bunch of cool folks at the shop :beer:

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Originally posted by SonicVenum
You'll probably get bored Dave, so I'm gonna try to finish work as early as possible. I'll shoot for being there by noon.

:beer: :beer:
Yeah u can talk all day & i'll listen all day :p

Be cool if u can hang out :D Are u planing on any thing this weekend?

Users who are viewing this thread