Dashcams

Biff-Mach1

Established Member
Compared to the others. This one seems way better. Pretty cheap with a lot of features and it's tiny!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Uncle Meat

Zircon Encrusted Tweezers
Established Member
Only has 4 Amazon reviews thus far and 3 of the 4 got the unit for free to review so.... but looks pretty good.

U.M.

Last edited:

derklug

Seriously? No, never.
Established Member
Premium Member
It doesn't say that it has audio. I have a little Garmin, and it works great, but I miss not having audio. I haven't put it in the new car, so I think I will just put in a GoPro mount and use that.

BLOWN9646

E85 COBRA
Established Member
Good catch, it doesn't say in description but I see a MIC hole on the bottom side.

04SVT_COBRA

CO No Mas
Established Member
Great idea. I refuse to drive ANY vehicle without a dashcam of some kind anymore. I have already started a nice little collection of idiots on the road.

In fact, here is a clip from not even twenty minutes ago THIS morning. The video tells the story, and the guy wouldn't even look at me and he turned down a side street to avoid getting an earful from me at the next light. I don't know what the **** he was thinking. He was old enough to know better as well, he was well into his 50's or 60's. This is the exact type of reason I have a dashcam though. Had I hit him, there wasn't anybody else around that would have seen that, and once again, it would have been my word against his. More than likely I would have been the one who got ****ed.

I just uploaded video so may take a few minutes for 1080p version to load

[youtube_browser]f2baIANbzfM[/youtube_browser]

Last edited:

zak88lx

Future SVT *****
Established Member
For those that currently use dash-cams, do you remove them at night, or do you leave them mounted in the car?
I don't want to remove the dash-cam every night, but my daily driver is parked on the driveway at night, and I'm afraid leaving one of these installed is just asking for a break-in.

04owmach

Established Member
I have 2 of these. https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B018YRBQSK/ref=ya_aw_od_pi?ie=UTF8&psc=1
One in front and in back. One in front keeps audio rear audio is turned off. Built in shock sensors to save video in case of an accident. Good quality videos. Had a lady pull out in front of me at night driving through town one night. Looked at the footage when I got home and I could read her license plate plain as day in low light conditions.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread