Darwin had his chance

FL-Orange

Almost Native
Established Member
What a dumb ass, they should've just lopped his member off and saved the rest of us from a chance of this guy reproducing!

Man's penis saved after getting stuck in dumbbell ring
Apparent incident of at-home enlargement gone wrong.

By JEFF OVERLEY

In a case of do-it-yourself male enhancement gone awry, a local man had to be hospitalized after a metal dumbbell ring became stuck on his penis and caused the organ to swell to five times its normal size, authorities report.

The incident, first reported by the Daily Pilot, began with the man’s ill-conceived attempt to enlarge his penis and ended Tuesday in a Newport Beach hospital room, where rescuers sawed the ring away and spared the man’s member.

Keith Jones, deputy fire chief in Costa Mesa, said the ring had been stuck below the belt for as many as three days, and that the man initially resisted treatment. “This was a patient that was obviously having some other issues,” Jones said.

The man, described as middle-aged, eventually relented and allowed city urban rescue experts to remove the ring in a two-hour, ultra-delicate procedure involving a pneumatic chisel that sent sparks flying around the operating room, Jones said.

The man’s condition isn’t known, but Jones said it appeared he remained fully intact. “I know (rescuers) felt that what they had to do, they did it effectively,” he said.

WTF?

It would be funny if this was a member of SVTP though!

LaFlavor

Established Member
I've ordered devices like that before...wasted a pretty penny, I don't mind telling you. But, if his penis mightier really works, I'll order a dozen!

vertcobra99

dacube
Established Member
I am still very confused on how this works... dumbell ring? did this guy have a penis piercing or something? how does it work?

Users who are viewing this thread