DARPA Creates First Warp Bubble

Machdup1

Established Member

Scientists have accidentally created the first warp bubble, so perhaps @James Snover can explain if this means we will soon be warping off to bang green space chicks and generally conquer the universe with our awesomeness or will this go horribly wrong, ala , the movie The Mist and we will soon be battling giant space spiders.

Don't Care
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
What's DARPA? Is that like Qanon for weather people?

cobracide

Established Member
Can't we just fuse some matter and anti-matter together and get it over with already? The scariest part about this warp bubble is that DARPA created it "accidentally".

"The concept of the Alcubierre warp bubble makes things interesting. If you surrounded the local Euclidean space your ship occupies with a warp bubble, and then push the warp bubble instead of the ship itself, Einsten’s equation is sidestepped. It’s still valid inside the warp bubble, but the bubble itself can theoretically move faster than light without breaking the laws of physics to do it."

RESIZE-Bubble.jpg

warp-drive-schematic.jpg

Last edited:

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
They acknowledge aliens a couple years ago and now all the sudden we "accidentally" created the warp bubbles that they use to travel at hypersonic speeds with? That's not obvious at all! We're going to see some crazy shit in the next 50 years, but unfortunately I don't believe things are what they seem however.

quad

Established Member
They acknowledge aliens a couple years ago and now all the sudden we "accidentally" created the warp bubbles that they use to travel at hypersonic speeds with? That's not obvious at all! We're going to see some crazy shit in the next 50 years, but unfortunately I don't believe things are what they seem however.
I spoke with my brother on Whatsapp a few days ago and had to laugh when he said: "I am afraid there's a snake in the grass." This was regarding all the vaccines and booster shots which he refuses to take. I agree with him. But this "snake in the grass" expression can be applied to many other topics, for example UFOs. The governments will have to work their asses off to regain trust as far as I am concerned. They did it to themselves. I trust virtually nothing coming out of their whore mouths!

SSSSSSSSSSSSVT

Established Member
Maybe something to do with the Mandela effect. Just so everyone knows, Darth Vader no longer says “Luke, I am your Father” in the original Star Wars. The new version is “No, I am your father”. This is not how it happened. Something changed.

James Snover

The Ill-Advised Physics Amplification Co
Established Member
Premium Member
I have some doubts about the veracity of this. This would be huge news, literally the biggest thing ever, bigger than electricity, even, if true. Never heard of these guys, haven't heard anyone else talking about it. Doesn't mean it's not true, but the silence around it, if it is true, is confusing.

blk02edge

Established Member
I have some doubts about the veracity of this. This would be huge news, literally the biggest thing ever, bigger than electricity, even, if true. Never heard of these guys, haven't heard anyone else talking about it. Doesn't mean it's not true, but the silence around it, if it is true, is confusing.
It's ok, you can say it, the warp bubble is BS lol

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
If it is from DARPA I am surprised it was released. I need to go read what they were attempting when this accident happened.

OK Bozos, stop clowning around.

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
Attempted temporal manipulation created it as a side effect. Time was the goal. Spacetime was the effect.

I just made all of that up.

Users who are viewing this thread