Darigold Old Fashioned Chocolate Milk

black92

Hot rod Lincoln
Established Member
I actually have this in the fridge because when i tried to get the old fashioned one, they were sold out. This does not compare at all. It was like drinking chocolate milk from a carton back in elementary school. LOL

If you're in the west coast look for the darigold old fashioned chocolate milk. Its basically a liquid dessert.

true that, im 34, but my excuse is im powering through hills for my runs, about 7 mile run with a 500ft elevation. Also hitting gym more too since im a block away, no excuses for me.
We get the Fairlife because of my daughter and I've come to enjoy it myself and the chocolate milk is usually for me. Next time I'm at Walmart, I'll grab the Darigold if they have it!

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Im luckily not lactose intolerant but I have been allergic to milk my whole life. If i drink too much of it I get congested or like a cold. But as I have gotten older I just drink more and more of it and I feel the effects less and less.

Gravik

Established Member
This is my go to now since its local
4178f2ebb62874e7e85ec25a5dbfb9c0.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
I wish I could try it. I am lactose intolerant.

Nah, I'm kidding about that. I'm not a pussy.

Skitzerman

NE Philly
Established Member
I have gas just because I breathe, so milk and dairy products just take it to another level. Most notable are the Duck Farts that sound like you're near a pond full of ducks, the Mud Sucker Fart that sounds like you just pulled your shoe out of a mud puddle and the 501 ripper that sounds like a pair of jeans being ripped down the seam. As an added bonus, all the sounds are enhanced, because of the extreme pressure created by the roids from hemville, residing at the vena contracta of the anal sphincter.

Users who are viewing this thread