Darigold Old Fashioned Chocolate Milk

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
Fellas, and Ladies, I am not a huge fan of chocolate milk, but HOLY HELL.

Make your way to a walmart market place (or maybe regular walmart?) Give this choco milk a shot. Its so ****ing good I almost drank the half gallon in one sitting. Basically drank it in the morning and by noon I already finished it.
341023_DG_OF_Chocolate_Hg.jpg

If there is something better, post it up and I will give it a shot, but this thing is too fricken good. And yes, its loaded with sugar, its old fashioned, high in everything thats bad I guess... Consume with caution!

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Is Darigold new to your area or something? They do have great chocolate milk but there are some others that are just as good or better. I think Fred Meyer's brand chocolate milk is really good too but I dont think you guys have Fred Meyers in California and I forget what farm they use.

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
Is Darigold new to your area or something? They do have great chocolate milk but there are some others that are just as good or better. I think Fred Meyer's brand chocolate milk is really good too but I dont think you guys have Fred Meyers in California and I forget what farm they use.
It isn’t, I know Darigold for their butter. I was getting milk and figured I give this a shot because it look different from everything else. Everything is in a clear plastic container or a typical carton. This one looked different and decided to give it a shot. I haven’t tried their regular choc milk but their old fashioned one is really ****ing good.

Thinking of mixing it with kahlua and baileys and see how that tastes.

Stateguy

Established Member
While in school I discovered mapleview farms chocolate milk at the local Harris Teeter. It comes in an old fashion glass jar that can be turned back in. I was in school for agriculture so it was cool to support a local dairy.
IMG_2815.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
My personal favorite is Maple Hill Creamery 2% Organic Grass-Fed Chocolate Milk. Nice smooth texture (from the higher fat content) and great Fair-Trade cocoa chocolate flavor. I love their regular grass-fed milk, which has a unique, subtle flavor. Healthy, too. This chocolate milk is really good. It does have a lot of sugar, like with pretty much all chocolate milks, but I don't drink it every day. More of a taste treat.

002242156-1?$large$&hei=416&wid=416.jpg

Last edited:

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
Try this. I'm a fan and I'm not lactose intolerant. You can get it at Walmart, Price Chopper, etc.
View attachment 1536226
I actually have this in the fridge because when i tried to get the old fashioned one, they were sold out. This does not compare at all. It was like drinking chocolate milk from a carton back in elementary school. LOL

If you're in the west coast look for the darigold old fashioned chocolate milk. Its basically a liquid dessert.

It's not a tasty heart attack like the OP's, but it's far better than I expected. Give it a try and report back!
true that, im 34, but my excuse is im powering through hills for my runs, about 7 mile run with a 500ft elevation. Also hitting gym more too since im a block away, no excuses for me.

Users who are viewing this thread