DAMN Dogs!

I-CAN-STANG

cut em' off at the knees
Established Member
Being that my car is parked outside (no other choice) and cats love to cuddle up under it doesn't really bother me until my neighbor knocked on the door and said a dog was outside around my car! I went outside and there was a Golden Retriever trying to get at this cat hiding under it. He scratched up a small portion of my driver side fender and door pretty good. There's 1-2 deep scratches I can touch up tomorrow and probably get someone to buff out the rest but fugg.... :bash: I'm beginning to hate black exterior cars because every little damn thing shows...:nonono: Time to get that porter cable and see just how good this SSR 2.5 really is! :(

Nitrous SSC

Established Member
Don't feel to bad. A friend of mine left his dog in the garage because it was all muddy. It jumped up onto the 911 porsche that was only 1 month old and dug around a bit on the roof and slept on it. Oh did I mention it was a malimute?!

Blackhalo

Established Member
Yea, my dog jumped on the hood of my old civic when he was a on a long chain. I really didnt care about that car so its all good. You should be able to get it out fairly easy if they are not too bad.

I-CAN-STANG

cut em' off at the knees
Established Member
Today I washed the car and applied SSR 2.5 to the area of the dog scratches and OHHHH MAN did it do the job! Almost 90% of the scratches were GONE in just about 2 mins. of work by HAND. I can just imagine the results with a Porter Cable. :pepper:

Users who are viewing this thread