DAM!!stangmode

Cobra Therapy

Established Member
mmmm, shit rods again!!!!,and those 350 rods,what the hell!!!I did find it interesting that stangmode said hellcat cars are blowing up the top of their pistons.Anyone else hear of that with hellcats?

R1Lello

Established Member
mmmm, shit rods again!!!!,and those 350 rods,what the hell!!!I did find it interesting that stangmode said hellcat cars are blowing up the top of their pistons.Anyone else hear of that with hellcats?

You need to remember, plenty of these youtubers have little mech. knowledge - just repeat words from the shops they pay or the freebies they get.

Cman01

hello
Established Member
I posted up 1 video, no "s"...……...besides winter's here and I can only binge watch court tv for so long before needing a different subject to look at and decided to share.

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
The dude has a Raptor in the driveway as well. I doubt a failed motor is gonna hurt him financially. Shit, ive blown (2) Motorcycle motors and (3) car motors so this is par for the course if u wanna go fast and modify shit.

And ive seen the look on my friends faces when their shit melted. It was not a pretty look lol. This dude after blowing his motor was like "Geez that sux" lol.

Pretty sure he was maxed out with that combo so I doubt a new motor will make him any faster. Guess he could put a bigger blower on it now I guess cause im sure the new build will be good for 1500 hp.

LostM

Established Member
His car, like the 1st green car to blow, has several pieces that are unique. SM was not making nearly the power many of us are. He was aware low 9xxhp was stock system limits. Many things could have happened.

I think hes actually off the top 10 list now as other cars have moved up

821487_n.jpg?_nc_cat=110&ccb=2&_nc_sid=ae9488&_nc_ohc=onQmoEcm3EMAX8H6JY6&_nc_ht=scontent-iad3-1.jpg

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
His car, like the 1st green car to blow, has several pieces that are unique. SM was not making nearly the power many of us are. He was aware low 9xxhp was stock system limits. Many things could have happened.

I think hes actually off the top 10 list now as other cars have moved up

View attachment 1678434

list is definitely old, Jason has gone 9.40s I believe

Users who are viewing this thread