DAM!!stangmode

q6543

Established Member
Treating THE BANK'S car like that...

He shouldve sold it at the 95k offer when he had the chance and he admitted they couldn't afford it.

fearthesnake

Established Member
I normally feel bad for guys who hurt their Motor but not in this case at all.

Time to fork out some cash on his tab and not Ford's.

A fool and his money will soon be parted.

Cobra Therapy

Established Member
Well,come to find out there is another GT500 the same color as stangmode,his motor blew up,and they say it was tuned by Lund.I found this out on mustang6g.stangmode did show a video of the other car leaving on a tow truck.who tuned stangmodes car?

07 Black Beauty

Established Member
Well,come to find out there is another GT500 the same color as stangmode,his motor blew up,and they say it was tuned by Lund.I found this out on mustang6g.stangmode did show a video of the other car leaving on a tow truck.who tuned stangmodes car?

I don't think it was a tune issue, he was running e85 on a modded car without upgraded fuel pumps or even a BAP

jvandy50

Established Member
Premium Member
I asked who tuned stangmode’s...no one answered yet, so I’m guessing not lund...a fella was really enjoying talking shit about lund, until this happened. I could be wrong, but my guess is PBD. Hard to imagine either one would let him even get close to lean as much exposure as he gets.

Cobra Therapy

Established Member
I asked who tuned stangmode’s...no one answered yet, so I’m guessing not lund...a fella was really enjoying talking shit about lund, until this happened. I could be wrong, but my guess is PBD. Hard to imagine either one would let him even get close to lean as much exposure as he gets.
Well the other guys was done by lund from what's being said. I'm not sure

93 347 Cobra

Established Member
Treating THE BANK'S car like that...

Literally THE dumbest comment I've read on here in some time. Total juvenile level of contempt.

I'm not going to comment on the guy's lifestyle. But if it's true that he was running nearly 4-digits to the wheels with no fuel upgrades that is a colossal level of stupidity. It's a 75K+ car, either mod it right or don't mod it at all. He's so obsessed with running all these exotics and his click count.

I absolutely can't stand the playing around at 100+ in traffic.

fearthesnake

Established Member
Literally THE dumbest comment I've read on here in some time. Total juvenile level of contempt.

I'm not going to comment on the guy's lifestyle. But if it's true that he was running nearly 4-digits to the wheels with no fuel upgrades that is a colossal level of stupidity. It's a 75K+ car, either mod it right or don't mod it at all. He's so obsessed with running all these exotics and his click count.

I absolutely can't stand the playing around at 100+ in traffic.
Spot on. Idiots pulling that crap on a crowded highway in traffic. Digging deep into his pockets will hurt that inflated ego of his I'm sure.

Users who are viewing this thread