~Daly City Starbucks Tonight, Friday July 18~

CobraTerritory

Merica
Established Member
Address is 321 Gellert Blvd Daly City, CA 94015. This Starbucks stays open til midnight so all you coffee nuts will get your daily fix. :D Me and Tony (HYPERIDER) will be there at 8PM. Sorry for the last minute post. *MAKE SURE TO BRING A WARM JACKET*

-Serramonte Blvd exit off Highway 280

Last edited:

hyperider

Established Member
I'll be there with my jacket and my mocha! fyi, we'll be parking in front of the Sports Authority right in front of the Starbucks across the drive way. see you there at 8pm!!!!

That place is open till midnight so we'll be there till late.

hyperider

Established Member
man that place was crazy but it was happening! didn't know a bunch of different cars meets there. a bunch of imports s2000s, nsx's etc... then the muscles cars maros and stangs and vettes.

this one maro did a 180 turn before parking i though ok that was a trip. but i guess that wasn't enough showing off for him and did a burn out for like 3mins. fogged up the whole parking lot with tire smoke! lol! i was just waiting for the cops to show up but i guess the daly city people don't mind crazy stuff like that. the starbucks guys told me they do that every friday and the cops don't bother them. guess as long as everybody is cool and no accident. but i'll admit i was entertained.

then that same maro did a run with one of the guys with us on a sick notch and the maro lost! good for him! but i heard he was a sore loser didn't want to pay up. what a poser!!! :burnout:

over all not a bad turn out for some last minute meet. thanks for all that came out!!! :rockon:

my only complain was it was freaking cold!!!:??:

PWORLDSTANG

Bring 'Em Out
Established Member
It's only 5 minutes away from me, that not far :poke:! J/K Brandon.....you get the pump working?

Lol. **** it, next time I'll just make the drive out there and we'll kick it and let Lisa and Maria go off and do they own thing again :lol1::lol1:

But we did get the pump working..... And we didn't even have to hit it! Lol.
I ended up blowing a fuse and didn't know it. It worked like new after I replaced the fuse.

Thanks for the help bro.

:beer:

hyperider

Established Member
He's a so-called Maro Boyz alright :loser: in all ways. Hey, Tony cold air may not be good for you. But, your car sure does love it...ask it :rockon:

so they call themselves the maro boyz! lol! more like maro boy! he's the only maro in that group of ricers that was weird. i was wondering how come he wasn't with your boys with the maro group. but yeah man it was cold as hell glad starbucks was still open and yes my car did say he loves the cold air it makes him keep his power! lol!

cool so next time brandon is going to roll with us yeah bring your girl too, cause maria was by herself.
jacques can't wait for your car to get done bro! i'm not going to forget what you said on the phone about me driving it! hehehe! :burnout: maybe i could even run with somebody there! :thumbsup:

Jockcobra

Powered by BOOST
Established Member
so they call themselves the maro boyz! lol! more like maro boy! he's the only maro in that group of ricers that was weird. i was wondering how come he wasn't with your boys with the maro group. but yeah man it was cold as hell glad starbucks was still open and yes my car did say he loves the cold air it makes him keep his power! lol!

cool so next time brandon is going to roll with us yeah bring your girl too, cause maria was by herself.
jacques can't wait for your car to get done bro! i'm not going to forget what you said on the phone about me driving it! hehehe! :burnout: maybe i could even run with somebody there! :thumbsup:

I dont think I'll let you drive my car now Tony. Since you and your car talks to each other :poke:. Why dont you change your screen name to Knight Rider :idea:. J/K you can drive it next week :bs:

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
Wow, someone hit me up with some directions, Ill make it out next Friday (8/1). I get my clutch in next week finally!:beer:

BayareaSS

Established Member

You know if Brandon is going that means i'll be there too :coolman:

hyperider

Established Member
I dont think I'll let you drive my car now Tony. Since you and your car talks to each other :poke:. Why dont you change your screen name to Knight Rider :idea:. J/K you can drive it next week :bs:

hey man, can't change it to Knight Rider cause his name ain't Kit. He's name is Coby! :D

I'm still waiting for your car bro! :banana:

hyperider

Established Member
You know if Brandon is going that means i'll be there too :coolman:

Hey Marlon by all means bro! like i said there's lots of maros there too. just not sure if i can make it this friday cause i'm working this weekend. but you guys have fun if you guys decide to go! i'm sure jacques will be there. :beer:

MisterChrome

Established Member
damn! is this the starbucks next to a krispy creme? I used to live out in DC but moved to East Bay. Might have to drop by one day.

AUSTINSCOBRA

Established Member
damn! is this the starbucks next to a krispy creme? I used to live out in DC but moved to East Bay. Might have to drop by one day.

It's by serramonte! close to Circut City, Sports Authority & Pets Smart, inside that complex. there's also a Big 5 across the street.

I was hoping to see Jocks ride that night, but I had to cut out early. Next time!

Users who are viewing this thread