Dallas Texas; Attractions?

Thursday

Tu ne cede malis
Established Member
I'm going to be living in Dallas for the summer. Can any Dallasites recommend me places worth visiting?

Thanks.

01svtL

Established Member
Check out Dealy Plaza. It's kinda eerie being there.

Boomer182

Haveyoutriedhittingher?
Established Member
six flags, hit up a rangers game, There are a ton of clubs in dallas. North star, or redline raceway. JFK museum. There isnt a lot to do.

Planter

Banned
lots of strippers and pro-athletes who hang around at mall's with their pants sagging and yelling profanities at off duty cops.

Root1022

100 Shot, 1 Kill
Established Member
lots of strippers and pro-athletes who hang around at mall's with their pants sagging and yelling profanities at off duty cops.

Real cute :poke:

For sure check out Six Flags and the water park (can't remember what it was called). Go see a Rangers game or a Mavericks game if you make it in time. Alot of nice cities not to to far away either, Austin's about 3 hours or so. Theres alot to do there (nightlife wise). Maybe go see a Baylor game if your still around when Football starts back up.

I lived in Killeen for a couple years and I'm kicking myself for never going and watching an Oklahoma/Baylor game.

Mika

Established Member
If you like zoo's, go to the Fort Worth Zoo. Dealy Plaza is a good spot to go(as mentioned previously).

What kind of food do you like? There's a lot of good BBQ places and steak houses. Mike Anderson's is a good spot, open from 11-4 or so(closed Sunday). Bob's Steak and Chop House is darn good(3 locations in the DFW metro). Ranger's game should be fun to watch, it's a decent ballpark.

Six Flags if you like roller coasters. Hurricane Harbor if you like water parks(as mentioned before).

Mika

FastOldGuy52

Established Member
Six flags and Hurricane harbor in Arlington, Cabelas in Fort Worth , Bass Pro in Grapevine, Babes Chicken in Roanoke. Sonny Bryan's BBQ Inwood Dallas a famous dive with great food, Billy Bobs world's largest Country Western Club in Fort Worth, The Stock yards in Fort Worth, The Tarantula Steam train starts in Grapevine and ends in the Stock Yards Fort Worth then returns back to Grapevine. The Gaylord hotel river walk and the river walk buffet is great in grapevine.

You could do the Tarantula to the Stock Yards then do Bass Pro and Gaylords the same day in Grapevine. Six Flags is an all day thing. Cabella's has fantastic mounted animal section and Babes are pretty close to each other do both in the same day. Billy Bob's is best at night. Down Town shopping in Grapevine is nice.

That should keep you entertained a while. :lol:

Last

Established Member
Do women count as an attraction? Because if they do CowTown in Fort Worth is the area to be in :)

Users who are viewing this thread