D1SC + GT350 IM = 680whp on 11psi

Venumous

Established Member
Finally got on a dyno today. There were issues with the electrical signal hookup so torque would not properly display on an RPM graph, though I saw 540ftlbs before it disappeared once (which seems in the right ballpark). I'll find another dyno at some point. A Whipple Stage 2 on this same dyno made 666/539 (Whipple Tune). The shop owner said its the highest pump gas S550 he has had. He had another Procharger car he brought up that made 644/539 @ 13psi so I'm pretty happy with the results at 11psi.

Pulls are to 7300rpm with 7500rpm soft limiter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwhkAGvNDRQ&feature=youtu.be

Venumous

Established Member
I believe it is the 4.75". I asked to be pullied for 11psi on my setup and they nailed it so I never needed to double check. It's a wagon wheel for sure.

Venumous

Established Member
I do. I had MMR OPG and Crank Sprocket installed by a local shop. Well worth the peace of mind. A Whipple car just broke theirs last week on another forum.

Last edited:

Venumous

Established Member
Thanks guys. Car is a blast and drives like a factory car when not in boost. Props to Lund for nailing the tune on it. The 5.0 in the 15-17 absolutely loves boost. E85 on these cars is ridiculous power per $.

Users who are viewing this thread