• Welcome to SVTPerformance!

D1SC / CX-Racing / Treadstone FMIC setup

Discussion in 'Engine/Drivetrain' started by blubyu87gt, May 2, 2018.

1. blubyu87gt

blubyu87gt Well-Known Member Established Member

I have the mounting brackets for 96/98 Cobras as well as the 99-04 Mustang, 255 external pump, Bosh bypass, Diablo Sport Mafia, Never installed Treadstone FMIC, and CX piping kit. The piping kit has a PS fluid cooler, t-bolt clamps, their off brand blow off, silicone joints and I have assorted rubber joints to go with it as well.

The FMIC and CX kit hasn't ever been installed. It has been boxed up but banged around during a move so the piping looks will have scuffing.

Everything worked like it should when pulled. That was about three to four years ago. I tested the fuel pump while writing this ad and it still fired up.

I ordered a new hardware kit from Procharger that I never ended up needing. It did get a couple cuts in the package during the move. I'm pretty sure it's still all there. But it might need a trip to Fastenal. If someone has a parts list or pic of their hardware kit I will gladly compare and verify.

I don't have the belt, oil, or plastic intake tube. The tube got lost or thrown away in the move.

3200 obo for everything. I am in Columbia, SC but don't have any problem with driving out to meet someone, within reason. Otherwise we can definitely discuss shipping. 5c0e79b685e350a1de6cf6dcea911e4b.jpg 9fe975058467085de94bdb0254936d94.jpg

2. mastercorndog

mastercorndog Member Established Member

You willing to sell the intercooler and piping separate.

3. Adamn

Adamn Active Member Established Member

Pm sent

4. blubyu87gt

blubyu87gt Well-Known Member Established Member

Right now I would rather keep the kit together. I will definitely let you know if I change my mind though.
    Replied!

5. SuperMach1

SuperMach1 Member Established Member

I'm interested in the head unit if you decide to separate.

6. hammerhagan

hammerhagan Member Established Member

Still available?

7. alexpnn32

alexpnn32 New Member