D1SC / CX-Racing / Treadstone FMIC setup

blubyu87gt

Established Member
I have the mounting brackets for 96/98 Cobras as well as the 99-04 Mustang, 255 external pump, Bosh bypass, Diablo Sport Mafia, Never installed Treadstone FMIC, and CX piping kit. The piping kit has a PS fluid cooler, t-bolt clamps, their off brand blow off, silicone joints and I have assorted rubber joints to go with it as well.

The FMIC and CX kit hasn't ever been installed. It has been boxed up but banged around during a move so the piping looks will have scuffing.

Everything worked like it should when pulled. That was about three to four years ago. I tested the fuel pump while writing this ad and it still fired up.

I ordered a new hardware kit from Procharger that I never ended up needing. It did get a couple cuts in the package during the move. I'm pretty sure it's still all there. But it might need a trip to Fastenal. If someone has a parts list or pic of their hardware kit I will gladly compare and verify.

I don't have the belt, oil, or plastic intake tube. The tube got lost or thrown away in the move.

3200 obo for everything. I am in Columbia, SC but don't have any problem with driving out to meet someone, within reason. Otherwise we can definitely discuss shipping.
5c0e79b685e350a1de6cf6dcea911e4b.jpg
9fe975058467085de94bdb0254936d94.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread