Established Member
Here Ya go Dave..

Gearhead Fabrication turbo kit
MPT Tuned.

F2A9E241-D0B9-47C2-924E-CC1ADEE779C7_zpsigufampz.jpg

Last edited:

Black n Blown

Established Member
You don't have to go full built motor and trans like this customer, but a set of twins sure does look good in the engine bay. :)

Has anyone else seen a coyote f150 making this much power, or do we currently have the highest HP coyote F150?

ScreamingFast

Chicks love big Slicks!!
Established Member
You don't have to go full built motor and trans like this customer, but a set of twins sure does look good in the engine bay. :)

Has anyone else seen a coyote f150 making this much power, or do we currently have the highest HP coyote F150?

I am pretty sure you guys currently have the highest HP F150.

autoworks_FL

Established Member
wow... Any plans to make this a bolt-on kit? What was the ballpark cost for just the turbo system?

Black n Blown

Established Member
That was the plan but I'm just too busy with other projects at the moment.

If I had another F150 to work off of, that's a possibility but it wouldn't be until a few months from now.

Kyle Collins

The 2015 f150 5.0 has the same motor as the 2015 mustang gt 5.0 just lower compression and different cam shafts is that correct ?.... if so why couldn't someone just order a twin turbo kit for the 2015 mustang gt 5.0 and use that on the 2015 f150 5.0

LoneDriftor

Top one is Henry, second one is Robert. They are both 2300 tvs supercharged. Henry blew his second engine (an aluminator, he melted down a piston) and just took delivery of a 15' and is either doing another blower or going Twins like the OP is building. He lives in FL too.

Hi Mechboy. I noticed that you say the second video is Robert? I have an f150 and I want some work done, I live in MO, the race is at MOKAN raceway. KC area... what is his screen name so I can ask who did his work...

Users who are viewing this thread