Custom single turbo kit #s (Presicion Billet BB 76mm)

2bscrewed

Full Retard
Established Member
I also bent my drivers side axle tube, and I don't go to the track very often either, and when I do it's only on DR's. It doesn't take much as they are just pressed in from the factory. It's one thing after another when building a car like most of us in here have. You just have to accept it.

ruthless

Turbo Terminator and TVS Terminator Vert
Established Member
No need for the attitude, broski. It was a recommendation, and you can also look at it like an insurance policy. I personally think that your shop is ignorant if they said that it wasn't needed at your level.

You are entitled to your opinion and so am I. They never said at my power level. They said for my intentions of the car. They told me to keep an eye on it and if I notice anything they will take care of it.

ruthless

Established Member
That's wasn't attitude.

I would suggest you re-read his post.

I dont think it was attitude either. I explained why it was the way it is. I think its just a tender spot because of what happened and why the tubes were not welded.

I am just glad I have the car back and get to enjoy it now. :beer:

ruthless

Established Member
Wicked! I find it unsettling that you think this is a matter of opinion, lmao. :dw:

It’s clearly obvious that people like you are just on here to start crap. All future post you make in this thread will just be ignored. :nonono:

ruthless

Established Member
people with stock cars talkin junk lol

I got it on the local board right up until I picked the car up. Then it dropped to only a few crap talkers so I told them to come on over and bring cash. They never made a comment to that. LOL

I took the car on a little road trip with my girlfriend over the weekend and couldn't be happier. There were two of us in the car and the trunk was full so we had a little bit of weight in it. I still cant get over how nice the front and rear suspension setup rides. Its still smooth and the baseline rear kit hooks the car straight and still lets me to take turns. I honestly thought I would be giving up more handeling to get the car to hook but I am VERY happy with the way everything works together. The turbo comes on line like an animal and the tires start screaming for traction. :rockon:

I couldn't be happier! Now to get it to the track for some easy passes to dial it in and then run it balls out. :beer:

mfj

Faster than you
Established Member
Stock cars? My Whipple Cobra made more hp than his turbo car, lmao. Not here to start crap. Just get annoyed when people give useful advice, and then people like you ignore it and then try to talk smart to them. Disrespectful boy.

Last edited:

AntiHeightPunk

Established Member
Stock cars? My Whipple Cobra made more hp than his turbo car, lmao. Not here to start crap. Just get annoyed when people give useful advice, and then people like you ignore it and then try to talk smart to them. Disrespectful boy.

was more talking about other people

whitedevil0321

Established Member
Hahahahaha this thread is hilarious. Dude great car. The shop is a++ I've talked with them a couple times. As long as your happy with your car that's all that matters everyone will always find something to talk shit on cause they jealous or just "John forces". Enjoy the car is a STREET car. I'll have to hit you up when i come home one of these times to check the car out. I wanna see some highway vids lol

ruthless

Established Member
Hahahahaha this thread is hilarious. Dude great car. The shop is a++ I've talked with them a couple times. As long as your happy with your car that's all that matters everyone will always find something to talk shit on cause they jealous or just "John forces". Enjoy the car is a STREET car. I'll have to hit you up when i come home one of these times to check the car out. I wanna see some highway vids lol

Shoot me a PM when you are in town so we can meet up. I will be taking it to a flashlight drags this Friday if the weather holds so I should have some nice videos soon. After being hounded by aleast 2 people on the local board when the car was down I decided to call them out and was quickly told they had other plans. Oh well I am sure a few people I know will be there so I will get some friendly runs in. This will be my first time out racing the car so as long as it stays rubber side down and on the track I will be happy. :rolling:

ruthless

Established Member

I can turn my boost up but then I need to worry about where I get my gas since my numbers are on 93 pump. Not worth it to me. As for the advice...I am willing to listen to anyone that has gained their knowlage by doing the work and being throught it. I may have had the help of a shop but I have had my hands dirty working with them so dont think I just dropped the car off and wrote a check. What I hate is when some one reads BS on the internet and just keeps spitting it out over and over again. I have chatted with countless people on this board and others to pick their brains about their builds. I have learned my lesson in taking one persons advice and not digging for the facts. I also know that I wanted the tubs welded but just didnt have any more time or money to put into the car. I want to drive it before the snow flies! I know I explained that earlier.

My offer still stands. If you would like to see my tubes welded now I would be more than willing to post my Paypal info so you can send me money.

mfj

Faster than you
Established Member
Money? You think it's expensive to get your tubes welded?! I HIGHLY doubt that you are THAT poor.

mfj

Faster than you
Established Member
Seriously, it's not a big deal at all. I can't believe the shop didn't just do it for free. You are literally just welding the seams of where the axle tubes are pressed into the pumpkin. That's why I was saying to just get it done. Literally takes like 10 minutes tops.

Last edited:

2bscrewed

Full Retard
Established Member
Seriously, it's not a big deal at all. I can't believe the shop didn't just do it for free. You are literally just welding the seams of where the axle tubes are pressed into the pumpkin. That's why I was saying to just get it done. Literally takes like 10 minutes tops.
To do it right, it takes more than 10 minutes and should be done on a jig.

ruthless

Established Member
Not really. Not too many ways and experienced welder can **** that up.

I was also told that the shop would need to put it in a jig to make sure everything was 100% and to keep it there while being welded.

I know the time and cost I was quoted and didnt have either at that point. In my mind its still WAY better then the IRS so cool your jets and move onto another thread.

Users who are viewing this thread