Custom Powder coated Race Star Drag set 17x4.5 w/M&H 15x10 w/MT Pro's DR + Wheel Kit

JayVee

REAL is Rare
Established Member
I can't believe these are still here?? Must not be anybody looking for this setup right now because they sure can't find a better deal elsewhere.

Agree... Kelly from BMR may be contacting me today...we will see.

JayVee

REAL is Rare
Established Member
PM me your bottom line shipped to NJ.

Honestly, I thought that was a pretty "Bottom line" price considering shipping @ $1400.00 PayPal as Gift or pay fees. Anything above that paid $1400.00 in additional cost for whatever reason, I eat. Idk if I can get any better then that brotha. Lmk what you think. Thanks

I also just confirmed if these wheels/tires do not sell within the next 24hrs, they will be traded for equal (+ $$$ in value) in parts. This transaction is *PENDING* but no locked deal in place.

Last edited:

JayVee

REAL is Rare
Established Member
Trade PENDING for later on this afternoon. No guarantees. Trade pends on several things. ***SALE IS STILL OPEN AND AVAILABLE*** will be posting on CraigList after today.

Last edited:

JayVee

REAL is Rare
Established Member
Trade Pending for this afternoon. Hope to have the other item posted for sale here. Stay tuned. Until then, The RACE STARS are still available up till the last second and the other product is in my hands...Money talks! And FAST Money SCREAMS!

JayVee

REAL is Rare
Established Member
locked in the trade due to buyer lined up for traded item...WHEELS NO LONGER FOR SALE! Thanks

JayVee

REAL is Rare
Established Member
This thread has been DEAD and item has been TRADED a day or 2 after I commented above post #30 and _Snake_ also copied and pasted that same comment followed by "Just saying" ;) ... doh! People really need to take the time to read. This site is swarmed with this same issue. LOCKING the thread would help these comments and refreshing the posted thread. Thanks

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread