Custom polished Saleen intake

waltd20012002

Established Member
SOLD!!

$850 shipped + 3% paypal fees
I have a complete upper & lower Saleen intake custom polished to a mirror finished. This intake has also been extrude honed, ported, and port matched to a felpro 1262 gasket. the throttle opening has been opened to 75mm.
the final port match and blending was done by TMoss. It was said to flow around 265cfm. it is a beautiful intake and a rare find in this condition.
the pics i have do not do it justice as it was when we were installing it in my car and its all finger printed up. it is off the car now & i just polished it.
I'm offshore until march 5th so please email me with serious inquiries [email protected] there is no damage, broken threads or anything of that nature. asking $850 shipped
the upper & lower are both show polished
1238191920-1.jpg

1238191921.jpg

1238191920.jpg

Last edited:

waltd20012002

Established Member
It is the exact same design. The uppers, lowers, and gaskets all interchange.
That being said the Saleen does not have the same flow potential as the Holley. I believe the holley has more material, therefor it can be opened up more when ported.

I was told that at the current flow of this intake that it will easily support over 400hp N/A. It can be ported a touch more but it will have to be welded on and it will be expensive.

If you're looking for a great looking and fairly rare piece to brighten up your engine bay, you have found it. It will make good power and looks awesome.

Price includes shipping, 1" intake spacer, and gaskets

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread