Custom COBRA (outline) inserts

2003snake

Established Member
i can't see the pictures you posted :(

Here are some new options -

Outline Accent on Solid Insert. Black Carbon Fiber on Matte Black.

Double_Outline_Insert_2

Double_Outline_Insert

Last edited:

2003snake

Established Member
im in for the vinyl for the hood, just without the svt. plain black would look really nice.

Already listed as an option on the site, just scroll to the bottom to select your message or just plain, also an option to choose your color.... Link in post above :)

2003snake

Established Member
lol.. love the barcode.

Thanks, it actually gets a decent amount of traffic, we also use a different one on all our packaging material....

What we discovered recently is that if it is placed in the 'wrong' spot on first class mail it will all be routed right back to you?!?!?!?

QuickV8

▪█───────█▪
Established Member
those look good. if u can make camaro outline decals for 93-02 camaros.. u can post a thread over at ls1tech.com.. those ppl would buy ALOT. i think..

QuickV8

▪█───────█▪
Established Member
it might not be big enough to do outlines... if u did, it'd have to be real thin outlines

people would buy them though just because its different and new. the parts on 93-02 camaros are limited.. theres this one guy that started making custom parts.. 6litereaterdesigns.com or something like that.. and he is making alot of profit. he's made chin spoilers, air dams, custom 'center exhaust' valances for the rear bumper. etc

if u do wanna do it, if u have a local u-pull-it junkyard, all u do is unscrew the tabs holding the tail lights in (no tools needed for the lights), then theres a few bolts i think,, the part that says 'camaro' comes off of the car. junkyard will probably sell that piece for 5 bucks. it would be easier to experiment then.

93-02-Chevy-Camaro-Rear.jpg

Last edited:

2003snake

Established Member
Great info to have - thanks!!

Jason

it might not be big enough to do outlines... if u did, it'd have to be real thin outlines

people would buy them though just because its different and new. the parts on 93-02 camaros are limited.. theres this one guy that started making custom parts.. 6litereaterdesigns.com or something like that.. and he is making alot of profit. he's made chin spoilers, air dams, custom 'center exhaust' valances for the rear bumper. etc

if u do wanna do it, if u have a local u-pull-it junkyard, all u do is unscrew the tabs holding the tail lights in (no tools needed for the lights), then theres a few bolts i think,, the part that says 'camaro' comes off of the car. junkyard will probably sell that piece for 5 bucks. it would be easier to experiment then.

93-02-Chevy-Camaro-Rear.jpg

Jefe

Established Member
I have been busy moving all week, Ill get you those pics soon!

MalcolmV8

Established Member
I have a set of COBRA black outlines I purchased from Sticker Monster but never used. Still in the original packaging he sent me. $20 shipped to who ever wants it. PM me.

2003snake

Established Member
I have a set of COBRA black outlines I purchased from Sticker Monster but never used. Still in the original packaging he sent me. $20 shipped to who ever wants it. PM me.

Not trying to rub salt in the wound, but you realize that they are only $17 new?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread