FOR SALE: Custom 4" Power Pipe for Fox Bodies. Powder Coated Black w/ K&N Filter

99MustangGTman

Stick Shift The World!
Established Member
Up for sale I have my custom made 4' Power Pipe made for N/A 86-93 Fox Bodies. I made the piece and had it powder coated black some years ago. It could use another coat since i've test fit it about 40-50 times now. It have a brand new K&N 4" filter on it. The filter has been laying around my garage for a couple years so it is twisted in a couple areas, but it is brand new, never used. A new filter of the same size cost $59.99-$69.99 today. The entire pipe is 4" mandrel bent steel with a 90 degree bend at one section. I currently have another home made 3" plastic pipe on the car which is sufficient for a stock 302 with only a Trick Flow top end kit.

I bought a TFS EGR delete bracket since I have no EGR, smog pump, cats, or any emissions equipment or vacuum lines. I still plan to run my BBK 75mm TB which I haven't installed yet onto my TFS EGR delete bracket.

There really is no alternate for Foxes when it comes to Power Pipes besides AFM, so I thought I would see if anyone is interested in my own Power Pipe. As I said it 4" all the way through with a K&N filter at the bottom. You can either get a 90 degree silicone bending reducer from 4" to 3" at the topto connect to your 75mm TB if that's the size you're running. If not, you can get a larger size, it's all the same price from siliconeintakehoses.com. The cost for the 90 degree bending reducer is $20.99 no matter the size. I planned on getting one for the top to connect to the TB and on for the bottom to run the filter into the fenderwell. You can get every piece you need for cheap from siliconeintakehoses.com

I've bought from them many times in the past with success.
PP-1.jpg

PP-2.jpg

PP-3.jpg

PP-4.jpg

Mocked up version without the silicone hoses...

PP-5.jpg

This is the bending reducer I was going to place on the top. FYI, 4" to 3", 3"= 76.2mm
90_reducer_red_picture.jpg

Which would fit over a 75mm TB. If you have a larger TB, there are other sizes available on the site for the same price.

In comparison this is the Anderson Ram Air version which sells for $125.00 plus shipping...

PP-RAM.jpg

For my custom pipe i'm asking $125.00 and $13.50 shipping. I only accept Google Pay, Apple Pay, and Cash App. NO PayPal/Venmo. I put it in bold as people seem not to understand when I say i don't accept PayPal.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread