Current New Vehicle Market

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
The Drive
The Drive

FollowView Profile

Major Insurance Companies Are Refusing to Cover Hyundai and Kias Because They're Stolen Too Much​

Story by Peter Holderith • 2h ago
If your Hyundai or Kia uses a physical ignition key, it can be stolen with relative ease. As we've reported, a USB cable is all that's necessary to get away with a new car. It's a costly problem for police in cities such as Colombus, Ohio, and Denver. Insurers in these regions and others have now had enough. Insurance giants State Farm and Progressive refuse to insure many vehicles sold by the two Korean auto brands in those cities and others now.

5.0 Hatch

Established Member
Do you have a relationship with your Ford dealer? I guarantee I would get them to pay at least half of it, if not all of it.
Unfortunately I live in a very rural area and did not buy the truck from them. Unless you're family or a local farmer, they don't care. I cut my losses and moved to a Japanese brand .

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Unfortunately I live in a very rural area and did not buy the truck from them. Unless you're family or a local farmer, they don't care. I cut my losses and moved to a Japanese brand .

That's bullshit. I'm sorry to hear that.

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
90411409-F03B-4814-B949-4247A3FF3EBE.png

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I will say it looks incredible in person.

Not 100k incredible though lol

No, I completely agree.

My wife wants one, but I told her she'd have to wait a year or two haha I can't justify buying one myself when I have customers lined up wanting them.

Morgan

Established Member
Just read that the Tremor is now available with the v8.
Are you limited to a certain number allocations?

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
There is ZERO reason to pay more than 45k MAYBE for a Bronco when you can grab a Jeep Rubicon for low 50s.

Now Flame on.. Thats just my shit opinion, but I wouldn't buy either of them POS rides.

A Bronco Raptor though...lol

They're DEFINITELY worth more than $45k.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Just read that the Tremor is now available with the v8.
Yup, standard equipment now. I saw that the other night when watching a review on Youtube. That would definitely be a truck that I would be interested in.

Tezz500

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
Established Member
They're significantly more badass.

2022_Ford_Bronco_Raptor_18-comparo.jpg
I really hate that Im having this conversation. I seriously hate these vehicles. now I have a search history with these *** wagons.

The world was fine with having just Jeeps. Now we got the Gay Broncos back... The world is truly going to shit.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I really hate that Im having this conversation. I seriously hate these vehicles. now I have a search history with these *** wagons.

The world was fine with having just Jeeps. Now we got the Gay Broncos back... The world is truly going to shit.

If I have one when we do SVT30 Bash, I'll show you the ropes.

Users who are viewing this thread