xTomKx

Established Member
My stang needed a motor and it sat in the garage for 3-4 years. So finally I pulled the motor, got it rebuilt, added few goodies and installed back. Stang is running fine but needs a retune. I tried to call Big Daddy's Performance but their number has been disconnected. That shows how long I've been out of the loop. What are the options for tunning an older mustang in New Jersey? Please post shop names, your experience and any related info.

Info on the car:
96 Cobra with Vortech S-trim 13lbs. SCT Xcal 3, all supporting boltons.

Michael Plackis

Established Member
If you’re willing to drive a little I use Mustang Magic in Deer Park, NY. It’s in Long Island. They tuned my 2000 GT when it was stock and the previous owner had it and they also tuned it now that it’s 03/04 cobra swapped

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

xTomKx

Established Member
If you’re willing to drive a little I use Mustang Magic in Deer Park, NY. It’s in Long Island. They tuned my 2000 GT when it was stock and the previous owner had it and they also tuned it now that it’s 03/04 cobra swapped

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com
I'm near the Pennsylvania border so Mustang Magic is 2.5 hours away. Hope to find a shop closer.

cpearson1342

Established Member
I have also gone to Kevin at Wicked, haven't had any problems since (I did an eaton swap on a mach engine with the mach computer). My brother went to Evan's Tuning with his cobra which is in Mt. Bethel PA, and everything seems good except he is having a problem with it idling very rich, and we aren't sure if it's a tuning issue or not, but otherwise good, he made 530 to the wheels.

Users who are viewing this thread