Cured my A.D.D. - I now have Focus!

qurtrn10

Established Member
I joined the SVTF club today! My SVTL has a new little brother. :banana:

Here's me on the way home with it today. I got home after dark, so hopefully I'll get some nice pics tomorrow.

IMAG0007.gif

IMAG0013.gif

IMAG0014.gif

2003 #288 - Sunroof and audiophile package. Previous owner put the EAP rims and HIDs. I'd like to continue turning it into an EAP clone by installing the rest of the options (Heated Recaros, recaro interior panels, and traction control).

qurtrn10

Established Member
I would like to add a supercharger, but I want something simple. I'd love a Procharger or Vortech, if I could run across one at a good price. Something by a well established brand. This will be my daily driver car, so I don't want to get too elaborate or push the envelope too much.

VenomRogue

Focus > Mustang
Established Member
I would like to add a supercharger, but I want something simple. I'd love a Procharger or Vortech, if I could run across one at a good price. Something by a well established brand. This will be my daily driver car, so I don't want to get too elaborate or push the envelope too much.

the motors can handle around 350'ish whp in stock form.

I would go with a JRSC or Powerworks setup...as the instant torque of a roots style blower is nice to have (well, u should know this with a Lightning, lol).

the vortech or prochargers still have to spool to make power, and dont have much grunt down low.

qurtrn10

Established Member
the motors can handle around 350'ish whp in stock form.

I would go with a JRSC or Powerworks setup...as the instant torque of a roots style blower is nice to have (well, u should know this with a Lightning, lol).

the vortech or prochargers still have to spool to make power, and dont have much grunt down low.

Before I worry about that, I already have a short list of need to do items. The stock stereo system has to go, and I want to utilize the stock audiophile sub box. When I do the new system, it'll have gps, ipod lookup, Bluetooth, satellite radio, and backup camera, do it'll be a little pricey. I also need to get security systems installed in both the lightning and focus. There's a system that one keyfob can operate two vehicles, so that'll be perfect. I'm in the middle of ordering my EAP interior, so hopefully that'll get installed within a week or so, and I also want to figure out how to swap in the European eatc system (i'm almost done with an eatc swap in the lightning).

So would I like a blower? Yes. Will it happen anytime soon? No. :)

qurtrn10

Established Member
bah.

blower first....all else later :rockon:

:shrug:

The rear sub and hiding the amp will get done this afternoon. Then I'm off to the shop to have the O2 sensor replaced (it was causing a CEL). I have a new key on order, so once it gets here later this week, I can get it programed and move forward with the alarm install. The EAP interior will ship soon - I have different shippers bidding on the price to pick up in TX and deliver here, so most of my list will be done within the week.

Sorry I'm not moving fast enough for you. :beer:

dbowles22

Established Member
Before I worry about that, I already have a short list of need to do items. The stock stereo system has to go, and I want to utilize the stock audiophile sub box. When I do the new system, it'll have gps, ipod lookup, Bluetooth, satellite radio, and backup camera, do it'll be a little pricey. I also need to get security systems installed in both the lightning and focus. There's a system that one keyfob can operate two vehicles, so that'll be perfect. I'm in the middle of ordering my EAP interior, so hopefully that'll get installed within a week or so, and I also want to figure out how to swap in the European eatc system (i'm almost done with an eatc swap in the lightning).

So would I like a blower? Yes. Will it happen anytime soon? No. :)

Where are you ordering the EAP interior from? I'd love to add that too my car

VenomRogue

Focus > Mustang
Established Member
Private seller. Just keep watching the boards.

I know who....and they live about 3 miles from me, lol.

They have blanks at the Ford dealership for keys (making the key and the key itself runs about 15-20 bucks), as long as you have 2 original keys, you can reprogram your new keys yourself (if you only have 1, then you have to pay the dealer)

qurtrn10

Established Member
Got the amp relocated under the passenger seats and new 8" sub put in the stock enclosure so I could get rid of the sub enclosure the previous owner had.

Before:
DSC_0057.gif

After:
DSC_0058.gif

Next up - Calibrating new PATs key. It just came in from Tousley today, so off to the dealership. Alarm systems are on order right now. :banana:

Users who are viewing this thread