CUBS ARE GOING DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!

SmokenGRA03

SmokEater "LIVE STRONG"
Established Member
WHAT A GAME/SERIES......The CUBS shouldn't have traded the BABE!!!!!! Ohh Well...There's always next....Century......

BBBBAAAAAAAAAAAAAA:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

NOW IF ONLY THE YANKEES CAN PULL IT OFF!!!!!:thumbsup:

Sin

Established Member
I hate the cubs and corkedup sammy, wheres that billy goat so I can do it in the ass:thumbsup:

Last edited:

SNK BITN

Established Member
Its too bad, we played an awesome series. We blew it though, could have taken it to the house yesterday but we let the fish hang around. Sucks :(

SmokenGRA03

SmokEater "LIVE STRONG"
Established Member
Only 3 more OUTS till CHAMPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SmokenGRA03

SmokEater "LIVE STRONG"
Established Member
2 outs away......wait 1 more out
BBBBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.......................................BBBBBBBBBBBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

postin the midnight oil..
Established Member
Sucks to be a Cubs fan....I felt the same way when the Damned Titans came up one friggin yard short in their Super Bowl trip...But the Marlins played a hell of a game....props to the Fish......

Users who are viewing this thread