CTS-V Pic Whore

RED99COBRA

Established Member
98f2b327.jpg

f9ad10f7.jpg

I posted some pics in the past (these may be from the same set). Ive owned the car for exactly 6 months and have loved every minute of it. I finally broke down and ordered some new tires for it today because they are almost completely bald. Ive raced 3 C6 Vettes and several 03 cobras, many SRT Challengers, Chargers, and multiple misc. mustangs and have yet to be beat. This car is an absolute beast anywhere in the powerband. So far Ive had to have a driveshaft replaced, and I think that the blower isolator needs to be replaced. Other than that it is your average 556 HP 4 door grocery getter.

tico915007

Established Member
What's the chrome piece in the front next to the emblem, is that a camera? Looks sick by the way any mods?

50 Deep

SVT JEDI
Established Member
Sick. But id love to put the smack down on it. Then ask to ride in it downtown to pick up cougars

ponyboyisaac

Now Kaioken...times 10!!
Established Member
Nice car man. You should film those races so you can share with your fellow enthusiasts!

RED99COBRA

Established Member
What's the chrome piece in the front next to the emblem, is that a camera? Looks sick by the way any mods?

The chrome piece is a heritage emblem. If you buy a new cadillac they give it to you and every new caddy you get they will put a new number on it. The previous owner had it on there and I just left it.

It is bone stock for now as its pretty damn fast and the mods are frickin expensive. I'd love to put exhaust on it but 1. Its frickin expensive 2. There arent any systems that arent extremely loud. The car is incredibly quiet as it sits and something too loud would ruin the overall driveability in my opinion.

dbf7ad74.jpg

RED99COBRA

Established Member
Sick. But id love to put the smack down on it. Then ask to ride in it downtown to pick up cougars

Im waiting to get my ass handed to me. I tried to catch up with a newer Viper today to no avail (he would have destroyed me). But the cougars love it

Last edited:

RED99COBRA

Established Member
393be24f.jpg
:kaboom

http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z222/red99cobra/CTS-V/5a58d1ed.jpg[/IMG

[ATTACH=full]241727[/ATTACH]

Attachments

• 4c59c24d.jpg
    4c59c24d.jpg
    164.3 KB · Views: 30

GOTSVT?

This Is Absolution
Established Member
Awesome car for sure. Test drove one, and almost bought. Dealer would not budge on price so I walked. A sleeper for sure.

SSmoked99

Burn that sh*t UBZ
Established Member
So SICK!!! Love those V's! I saw one the other day during work. He was coming up behind my on the HWY and they look pretty mean in black.

RED99COBRA

Established Member
Thanks everyone. I dont post very often but i have to show her off. I was in love with the v in 2008 when they announced the engine and styling and knew i had to have one. To me, this is my attainable dream car.

moot09

Established Member
Looks good man! Love these cars. If you want to keep the quietness and driveability of the car, I'd recommend a smaller pulley. A couple pound of boost and a good tune, your seeing some good numbers!

joeg215

Readin posts, rollin eyes
Established Member
I really like the V. Car looks great, but im not a big fan of the emblem, looks out of place to me.

jvert

Established Member
Awesome car. Hopefully someday I can pick one up. How about some interior pics.

Users who are viewing this thread