CT Spotted Thread

DVJ38

One mod at a time
Established Member
You coming to the Colt State Park meet on June 22nd?

Sent from my HTC Droid Incredible 4G

DVJ38

One mod at a time
Established Member
Unfortunately I can't, I'll be out of town. And I still can't figure out my overheating issue. The saga continues...

Ah, damn. Well Im down to come help you with your overheating issue anytime. Link me to the thread if there is one. :beer:

Last edited:

03 TOPLESSSVT

Established Member
Hey Guys. June 21st at Family Ford in Enfield CT..Great car show. Free food & drinks. Always a good time and some mayhem as well. If you can make it, it would be worth your time. Exit 47E off 91 on the left. It's actually across the st from my shop. I will have the TermiNotch there for sure. Mike

DVJ38

One mod at a time
Established Member
Thanks for the heads up Mike, I should be able to make it.

ninety5fiveoh

DHG FTW!
Established Member
Sell me your bullitt so it can make it to colt state!

Haha I guess there's a price for everything but it would prob take way more than you wanna spend to let it go.

Ah, damn. Well Im down to come help you with your overheating issue anytime. Link me to the thread if there is one. :beer:

Thanks man, I'm buying a new CCRM as we speak so ill keep you posted, should be an easy swap.

DVJ38

One mod at a time
Established Member
Haha I guess there's a price for everything but it would prob take way more than you wanna spend to let it go.

Thanks man, I'm buying a new CCRM as we speak so ill keep you posted, should be an easy swap.

Nice goodluck man

DVJ38

One mod at a time
Established Member
Saw a guy in a brand new black Shelby on 84 in Hartford today. I was actually in my cobra for once too lol. He waved and I gave him a thumbs up.. nice car!

Mustang night at Marks tonight guys!

DVJ38

One mod at a time
Established Member
Just kidding, it is being cancelled since the field is too muddy.

DVJ38

One mod at a time
Established Member
This thread is dead but I don't care...

I was on rt. 6 coming back into Hartford from Windham yesterday after work around 5:15. I was sitting at a light and looking down at my phone and all the sudden I heard a loud whine that got real loud then V8 exhaust, I looked in my mirror and a black terminator (maybe vert) with red bumper inserts was blasting away. It was ****ing sick though, and I'm not sure who it was. I've heard those cars do wot pulls hundreds of times but that one caught be off guard and scared me lol :beer:

Also saw a lot of you at mustang night last night at Marks, was a good time.

EV1L_SVT

Established Member
This thread is dead but I don't care...

Also saw a lot of you at mustang night last night at Marks, was a good time.

I took my sons to the Marks show last night. Great time. Mine was the SM terminator with CCW's :beer:

DVJ38

One mod at a time
Established Member
I took my sons to the Marks show last night. Great time. Mine was the SM terminator with CCW's :beer:

Oh no kidding lol. I was walking past with my friends as you were taking pics of yours kids next to it. I think you were just about to go. Those rims are my absolute favorite!

EV1L_SVT

Established Member
Oh no kidding lol. I was walking past with my friends as you were taking pics of yours kids next to it. I think you were just about to go. Those rims are my absolute favorite!

Hahaha yes, that was us. The little one wasn't down for a picture session, which ended up in a wrestling match between the two lol. We would've gotten caught in some sh!tty weather if we didn't head out. Good times non the less! :beer:

Love the wheels too but they are tough to keep clean!

DVJ38

One mod at a time
Established Member
Passed a silver 01 cobra on 384 around 6:30 pm, had a cowl hood, and deep dish rear wheels. I gave the guy a thumbs up as I passed him in my green Camry lol. Looked great.

Red__03GT

Established Member
Anyone on here own the black termi in north haven i pass a few times a week in the am turning on to broadway?

fbody83

Z06 to Raped Ape
Established Member
Last night on my way home from Berlin on rt. 9 a cobra (I think yellow) pulled up next to me. Sounded good man if you're on here!

Users who are viewing this thread