CT Spotted Thread

Eviltwins344

Creepy Lurker
Established Member
hey evil twins that was me doing a u turn at home depot in the redfire vert. Your car is sick.

Thanks sir for the complement, Im very happy with the car. I tried for a month to find a red one and wasn't able to find one with balck stripes. Im still very pleased with the blue.

I figurered someone in that car was staring me down. :thumbsup:

With the weahter continuing as it is, it looks like it will be quite some time before theres another nice day to get out and rotate the wheels. :cuss:

Red__03GT

Established Member
Thanks sir for the complement, Im very happy with the car. I tried for a month to find a red one and wasn't able to find one with balck stripes. Im still very pleased with the blue.

I figurered someone in that car was staring me down. :thumbsup:

With the weahter continuing as it is, it looks like it will be quite some time before theres another nice day to get out and rotate the wheels. :cuss:

Haha ya seems that way.. Next time your out shoot me a pm we can cruise together, seems we both tend to cruise the pike haha

vroom

Established Member
I cant believe you guys are out already with that #### they put on the roads. haha it's killing me though to not take to car out. I live in watertown by the way, how is the turnpike now a days. It's been a long time since I have been out there... to many cops

f2hatch

Established Member
I cant believe you guys are out already with that #### they put on the roads. haha it's killing me though to not take to car out. I live in watertown by the way, how is the turnpike now a days. It's been a long time since I have been out there... to many cops

I use to live in Watertown on Hilltop rd at the top of Shaw Hill.

Eviltwins344

Creepy Lurker
Established Member

We get our windows of decent roads and you gotta watch where u go. The turnpike is good, as long as you mind your manners and enjoy the show. Otherwise you will be part of the show.

vroom

Established Member
I use to live in Watertown on Hilltop rd at the top of Shaw Hill.

I moved here a little over 3 years ago from Bethlehem, I live up off 63 on hollow rd

We get our windows of decent roads and you gotta watch where u go. The turnpike is good, as long as you mind your manners and enjoy the show. Otherwise you will be part of the show.

That doesn't sound to bad then, I used to love going there to check out the cars, but it was getting so bad I felt like I was looking for trouble with the cops just cruising so I stopped going.

DVJ38

One mod at a time
Established Member
Just saw a black new edge GT with MA plates that read BIGBOY on the Berlin Turnpike.

It's been nice out, the cars are starting to come out more and more! I just have to have a shop pull the old carrier bearings off and press on new ones and a new pinion bearing, and I can rebuild this rear end.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I browsed through this thread and I'm amazed at how many '03-'04 Cobras are around. But.....since 2003 I have seen maybe 3-4 all total, not including the guys I've personally met who came to the house to pick up shifter gasket sets. And I'm out and about all the time. Now that Spring is here and Summer is approaching, I'll have my eyes peeled for any, but I'll probably come up empty. LOL! Well, I'll get my fill the weekend of May 3rd when I head on down to MIR for the Shootout. Hope some of you can make it. :)

DVJ38

One mod at a time
Established Member
Saw a black C6 Z06 with black wheels on the Pike. Had a Virginia plate "D4RKSIDE" (maybe one of those last letters weren't in it). It was very fitting lol

Eviltwins344

Creepy Lurker
Established Member
Didn't see the Vette but saw a beautiful black GTR from Mass that had the plate, EVL-GTR. He pulled up along side and the drifted back. It would have taken a LOT of road to see what would have happened.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

DVJ38

One mod at a time
Established Member
Yup, I'm pretty sure that is Todd. I heard he was going to be there last night. He has a red supra with a big turbo on it as well.

DVJ38

One mod at a time
Established Member
White Boss 302 at Joey Garlics with the plate reading D BOSS. Looks good!

Users who are viewing this thread