CSVT vs gen3 ProbeGT vs Foci SVT (fake)

CSVT Kris

Established Member
so the other day im headin down to future shop to get a digital camera, and LO and focus SVT ZX3, pretty sweet, stock except for a large exhaust tip (ick)

anyways i was INFURIATED that he defiled the great SVT name on his shitass focus, so i somehow managed to get next to him on a red light, and said LETS RACE, he is like "oh youll kill me" i said whatever man, this i just a contour, and cmon, isnt that a focus SVT (hehe) he said " no man, its fake, and cmon you have a contour SVT" i shook my head in disgust and said "were racin anyways"

so anyways light goes green and i miss my launch (not like it mattered) cause i walked ALL over him, at least 3-4 CL's

and tonight i pull up to a red light and out of nowhere comes a gen3 Probe GT, driver and freind are rarin to race, they call me on, i had a buddy and his girlfreind, but i was like laright

light goes green, we vboth launch at the same time, expect i pull on his slow ass, and end up at the end of third gear, checkin out his fog lights in my rear view (2-3 CL's EASY)

im laughin, and i cant wait to humiliate some faster cars on wednesday when i get my zox popped in :D

Booyah

Cantankerously Blunt
Established Member
Good kills, but just try that with my Stock Zx3 :fm: :D

Hitman 2k1

Established Member
Yeah I beat a ricey Probe GT myself last week.. when they heard my car they were laughin and stuff.. but they were stock except for the fart cannon.. guess who pulled about 3 CL's on em?

I really don't like Probes..

SVTour99

Up and Coming SVT Poster
Established Member
alright i'm sticking up for the probe guys out there. just you let your sorry ass know, CSVT Kris, theres only two generations of probes, 87-92 and 93-97. Also I just can't wait to see your faces when you hook up with my nephew's twin-turboed 97 Probe GT. Ain't know way you could hang with him. And Hitman 2K1 damn you roll in a badass stang don't ya, I mean you sound like your car is damn fast. But I could take it in my probe i bet ya, i mean your car is making what 230-240 hp but you're heavy compared to me. I'm making 195, I've taken many of your type. By the way all probes aren't riced.

Booyah

Cantankerously Blunt
Established Member
Originally posted by SVTour99
alright i'm sticking up for the probe guys out there. just you let your sorry ass know, CSVT Kris, theres only two generations of probes, 87-92 and 93-97. Also I just can't wait to see your faces when you hook up with my nephew's twin-turboed 97 Probe GT. Ain't know way you could hang with him. And Hitman 2K1 damn you roll in a badass stang don't ya, I mean you sound like your car is damn fast. But I could take it in my probe i bet ya, i mean your car is making what 230-240 hp but you're heavy compared to me. I'm making 195, I've taken many of your type. By the way all probes aren't riced.

Okay, this post was uncalled for. Rice comment number one, saying your cousin's mother who's aunt's brother's father's Probe is badass. Talk about your car and not someone elses. What makes "CSVT Kris" a sorry ass? Your post did nothing to defend the Probe community. Matter of fact all it did was make the Probe community look worse. Also, no one in this post said all Probes are rice.

Blue03Cobra

The Family Dinner Improv
Established Member
Let me add that the first generation Probes were 1989 models (not '87, genius). I had a '89 Turbo GT (nice car). Get your facts straight before flaming...

Poiznus

Super Cool SVT Poster
Established Member
Originally posted by Booyah
Okay, this post was uncalled for. Rice comment number one, saying your cousin's mother who's aunt's brother's father's Probe is badass. Talk about your car and not someone elses. What makes "CSVT Kris" a sorry ass? Your post did nothing to defend the Probe community. Matter of fact all it did was make the Probe community look worse. Also, no one in this post said all Probes are rice.

I could not agree more Booyah.

LogiWorld123

Established Member
Originally posted by SVTour99

...and another stupid post was born. The end.

SVTour99

Up and Coming SVT Poster
Established Member
sorry all i was just really pissed off at the time, my nephew with the probe was killed in a car accident a week ago and i'm still a little mad about it, sorry to all. btw, wasn't paying attention when i said the first gen. was 87-92

zzzzzer

Livin' Life Roush-less :(
Established Member
Originally posted by CSVT Kris
he said " no man, its fake, and cmon you have a contour SVT" i shook my head in disgust and said "were racin anyways"
:lol: I can't believe you practically made the poser race you. That's hilarious. :thumbsup: Good kills. :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread