image-31.jpg

Edge of rim and fender.

image-26.jpg

Or keep the OEM's.

image-39.jpg

image-32.jpg

Husky44

Established Member
I like the CS1s, and have been considering them (in black) for mine. But the more I look at them, the more I see that they're going to be just as much of a PITA to clean as the SVTPP wheels, so I'm probably going to go with something less complicated. My $.02.

They do look good thought!

USV8PWR

Established Member
I have the machined face with black insides CS1's and love them! Everyone, complements the wheels when I'm out and about or at car shows. And for some reason they really stick out to the ladies. They are pretty concave which the pictures don't show as well. If it were me I'd get the grey CS1's for your car. But I'm glad I went with the machined face ones on my DIB/white stripe Coupe as they match the emblems.

Oh and an 11 inch rear CS1 fits a 315 perfectly! Another good reason to get them. :rockon:

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
Good=sizing and pricing/resale, plus rolling 315!
Bad=ugly :) not too bad I guess, just not my style.
Having them done in SGM with black inserts could work?
-J

USV8PWR

Established Member
Good=sizing and pricing/resale, plus rolling 315!
Bad=ugly :) not too bad I guess, just not my style.
Having them done in SGM with black inserts could work?
-J

LOL...Your good points are "objective" while your bad one is "subjective". C'mon man...they are a LOT better looking than some of these aftermarket wheels people are throwing on their Shelbys! But as you said, to each their own! And thankfully it's that way or we'd all have the ugly SVT wheels on still...haha.

OP...as I said, I get compliments all the time while maybe one or two have told me they don't like them. They both drove Firebirds though so take it with a grain of salt. If you like them, you will not go wrong. But be sure you like the look as that is the most important, albeit subjective, aspect! :beer:

crfdude86

Established Member
I like the way the wheels look. Think they look better in person as wheel. Here are some pics of my car with them. (Quality isn't the best since it's from my phone).

7997FAFC-3232-4FEA-B867-23584B1D1820_zpsyw2u48ui.jpg

5FBFC8E8-6DA3-4509-BD8C-6B5EC37B79F1_zps5tmhiznm.jpg

GT500-lolz@MPG

Established Member
Not a huge fan of them.. I prefer the OEM. However I have been patiently waiting for concave style base wheels... :cuss:

AMP GT500

Established Member
personally I am not a fan of them.... they do nothing for me at all.....there's no 'pop' to them. just my .02.

Ky GT500

Established Member
OEM for me.

Question: Why is the floor jack under the rear end? Thought that was a terrible jacking point?

1- Floor jack is padded
2- It's forward of the rear end cover.

Think that was the issue,,,people where jacking up and catching the edge of the cover creating a leak. I'm very careful when I use the jack under the rear end to be forward of the cover.

SlowVert

Established Member
I actually think they'd look OK if the rims were darker color closer to black.

I have a SGM 14 as well... and even think the stock PP wheel would be a better fit if they were slightly darker than they come from the factory... with the rims you're showing I think the car will look too Grey so to speak.

Regardless... I love you car the way it is, stance, Roush splitters.... one of the nicest 500's out there.

J.

Ky GT500

Established Member
I actually think they'd look OK if the rims were darker color closer to black.

I have a SGM 14 as well... and even think the stock PP wheel would be a better fit if they were slightly darker than they come from the factory... with the rims you're showing I think the car will look too Grey so to speak.

Regardless... I love you car the way it is, stance, Roush splitters.... one of the nicest 500's out there.

J.

Thank you sir.

Users who are viewing this thread