Crushed S197 in the Terminator(1st KILL)

Status
Not open for further replies.

xsellr8

BANNED
Established Member
Great, now another s197 guy will lust after a Terminator. We need to keep it on the DL. There aren't enough termis to go around :rockon:

Nice Kill OP.

Dadarkside

Quicksilver
Established Member
So im minding my own when I was headed out to pick up a female friend of mine and a red S197 with im guessing just exhaust pulls up next to me at a redlight on an access road, now I'm a big keep it on the track type of person but when we leave the light we both go to 2nd and i hear him stay in it a bit longer than normal. I blip mine a bit to let him know that there is no chump in the lane next to him, and so does he, then he takes off like a bat outta hell. We meet up at the next light and Im like oh what the hell im down. We take off, and once we get into 2nd peddles are on the floor, I yanked about 5 EXTREMELY fast car lengths on him and got outta it, to still hear him in it tryin, and his car cryin to keep up. I put my window down to give him a thumbs up but i saw that he wanted to stay behind his tint and drive off. All in all i think it was my first true test of what these things can still do, being 10 yrs old.:bowdown:
great kill

Prototype007

Established Member
Racing against much slower cars is like banging an ugly/fat chick... I have nothing against it, but I sure don't tell anyone about it lol! :beer:

03cobrarocks

Established Member
So im minding my own when I was headed out to pick up a female friend of mine and a red S197 with im guessing just exhaust pulls up next to me at a redlight on an access road, now I'm a big keep it on the track type of person but when we leave the light we both go to 2nd and i hear him stay in it a bit longer than normal. I blip mine a bit to let him know that there is no chump in the lane next to him, and so does he, then he takes off like a bat outta hell. We meet up at the next light and Im like oh what the hell im down. We take off, and once we get into 2nd peddles are on the floor, I yanked about 5 EXTREMELY fast car lengths on him and got outta it, to still hear him in it tryin, and his car cryin to keep up. I put my window down to give him a thumbs up but i saw that he wanted to stay behind his tint and drive off. All in all i think it was my first true test of what these things can still do, being 10 yrs old.:bowdown:

the rims on your car give me a boner! Where can I get?

B-STANK

I get what I can take... no one ever wants to run. I have had 1 run in the past 6 months. SRT8 charger. I tried with a C7 Last night he wasn't having it. So call it bullying if you want I would do the same haha.
Good kill man.....lol he started it ha!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread